Tender for Integrated Telephony Solution
Tender for Integrated Telephony Solution
Provision of Innovative, Integrated Telephony solution including Contact Centre/ACD functions.
UK-Stirling: information technology services
Section I: Contracting authority
Room B029, Viewforth
Contact point(s): Assets & Support
For the attention of: Alan MacDonald
FK8 2ET Stirling
Telephone: +44 1786443131
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.stirling.gov.uk/procurement
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00146
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
A combination of these
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Stirling.
NUTS code UK
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=235940.
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=235940.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
Estimated value excluding VAT: 240 000 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(5) Certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to specifications or standards.
(6) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(7) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(8) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(9) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(10) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(11) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(12) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
(13) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Price. Weighting 40
2. Quality. Weighting 60
Stirling Council, Old Viewforth, Stirling, FK8 2ET.
Section VI: Complementary information
60 % Quality to be assessed on the following critieria.
Comms, Internet Working, Gateway Support – 3.93 %, Comms, Internet Working, Interfaces – 3.36 %, Comms Internet, SIP Trunking – 1.12 %,Contact Centre Facilities – 11.21 %, Contact Centre Supervisors –4.11 %, Devices, End User Devices – 1.68 %, General Requirements – 9.35 %, Training – 0.75 %, Integration with multi media for email and web chat – 0.75 %, Non functional requirements – 0.75 %, Maintenance & Support – 1.50 %, Software Support – 1.87 %, Support – 2.24 %, Call Logging – 1.50 %, Reporting – 1.68 %, Supervisors – 0.75 %, Implementation – 5.61 %, Security Compliance – 0.37 %, Economic/Financial Standing – 1.50 %, Technical Capacity & Capability – 1.50 %, Health & Safety – 1.12 %, Quality Management – 1.12 %, Discrimination – 1.12 %, Sustainability & Environmental Management – 1.12 %.
The closing date for applicants to express an interest in this contract is 14.00 hours on Wednesday 12.9.2012.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:8.8.2012