Tender for Land Parcel Identification System
An updated Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS), which must include GIS capability supporting a map-enabled customer interface.
United Kingdom-Edinburgh: Software package and information systems
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
3A South, Victoria Quay, Leith Docks
Contact point(s): Scottish Government Procurement
For the attention of: Carrie MacPherson
EH6 6QQ Edinburgh
Telephone: +44 1312447216
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.scotland.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA10482
Electronic access to information: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Saughton House, Edinburgh.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
As part of the CAP implementation there is a requirement to develop a new central Integrated Administration Control System (IACS) with enhanced, interactive geo-spatial capability, including an updated Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS), which must include GIS capability supporting a map-enabled customer interface.
European Regulations require the Agriculture, Food and Rural Communities Directorate (AFRC) within Scottish Government to uniquely identify, map and evaluate the area of every land parcel in Scotland claimed under the various EC grant-aid schemes covered by the Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS). Subsidy claims cannot be paid to Rural Businesses until they have been successfully verified against the Land Parcel Identification System (LPIS), which is a fundamental part of the Integrated Administration and Control system (IACS) and part of the technical implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy stipulated since the early 1990’s.
The primary objective of the LPIS procurement is to replace the existing Business as Usual (BAU) technology and to deliver a new LPIS that supports CAP compliance and the Futures Programme strategic objectives and vision.
An accurate and functioning LPIS is critical to the payments and compliance processes. As such, a successful delivery of a fully functioning and compliant LPIS is a pre-requisite and key enabler for the successful delivery of CAP reform.
NOTE: The buyer is using PCS-Tender to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access PCS-Tender, record your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visithttps://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk and search for project Code 5476 under ITTs Open to All Suppliers. Please use the Search/Filter function, then select Project Code from the drop-down. Please note that once you have expressed interest in the ITT it will move to your My ITTs area.
For further information on using PCS-Tender, please read the Supplier Response Guide:https://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/esop/pts-host/public/pts/supplierhelppage/PCS-TSupplierResponseGuide.pdf
If you have already registered on Public Contracts Scotland and PCS-Tender and paired your accounts you can access PCS-Tender through your Public Contracts Scotland Control Panel.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
48000000, 72222300, 72267100
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
3 12-month contract extensions to cover ongoing support.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 4 000 000 and 6 500 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Three optional 12 month extensions to cover ongoing support and maintenance of LPIS Solution.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
Ongoing support — monthly in arrears.
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Technical. Weighting 70
2. Price. Weighting 30
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2014/S 157-282874 of 19.8.2014
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: