Tender for Public Relations Services in North America
There is a current requirement to tender the PR service requirements for these agencies, specifically VisitScotland and the Scottish Government, with possible future participation from additional bodies as listed in this advertisement.
UK-Edinburgh: Public relations services
Section I: Contracting authority
Ocean Point One, 94 Ocean Drive
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Eileen O’Neill
EH6 6JH Edinburgh
Telephone: +44 1415664025
Fax: +44 1415664074
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.visitscotland.org
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00118
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
Accountant in Bankruptcy
Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
HM Inspectorate of Education
National Archives of Scotland
Scottish Courts Service
Scottish Prison Service
Scottish Public Pensions Agency
Social Work Inspection Agency
Student Awards Agency for Scotland
The Scottish Government Core Directorates
Architecture and Design Scotland
General Teaching Council for Scotland
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Learning and Teaching Scotland
Local Government Boundary Commission for Scotland
Mental Welfare Commission for Scotland
National Museums of Scotland
Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland
Scottish Arts Council
Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration
Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care
Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission
Scottish Environment Protection Agency
Scottish Further and Higher Education Funding Council
Scottish Law Commission
Scottish Legal Aid Board
Scottish Natural Heritage
Scottish Qualifications Authority
Scottish Social Services Council
Skills Development Scotland
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: North America
Number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 2
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in months: 36
There is a current requirement to tender the PR service requirements for these agencies, specifically VisitScotland and the Scottish Government, with possible future participation from additional bodies as listed in this advertisement. Certain activities require a Consumer PR focus where others have a Business to Business focus. This tender therefore comprises two separate lots. Interested agencies are invited to pitch for either or both lots according to their specialist experience. We anticipate a framework agreement with a single supplier for each lot but will accept bids for both lots and if appropriate may award both to a single supplier.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=248372.
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=248372.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
Description of these options: The contract will be awarded for a period of 12 months, with an estimated start date of 1st August 2013. There will be two optional 12 month extensions to be applied solely at the discretion of the Partners bringing the maximum period of the contract to 36 months
Information about lots
Lot No: 1 Lot title: Lot 1 Consumer Focus PR
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Section IV: Procedure
First Floor, 11 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DY
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 2015
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): There is a potential that services covered by this contract may be financed form EU funds.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:18.12.2012