Tender for ICT Infrastructure Technical Support
Greenfields is seeking a partner to provide 3rd line support and advice for comprehensive telephone and remote support of their business critical IT systems and a number of IT related projects.
United Kingdom-Braintree: Maintenance of information technology equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Greenfields Community Housing
Greenfields House, Charter Way
Contact point(s): Procurement Manager
For the attention of: Mandy Rose
CM77 8FG Braintree
Telephone: +44 1376332483
Fax: +44 1376332498
General address of the contracting authority: www.GreenfieldsCH.org.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
NUTS code UKH3
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
50312610, 72222300, 72223000
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
– ICT 3rd line telephone and remote support services including remote investigation and resolution/workaround to ensure continuation of services 7.30 am to 6 pm weekdays
– Monitoring, status change of servers and network infrastructure alerting (emails/SMS) 24/7 to Greenfields ICT Team
– Provide report statistics on a monthly basis of ICT systems and services uptime/performance and disk capacity usage
– Compile a complete inventory of Greenfields network infrastructure
– Monitor and manage firewall on a 24 hour basis and provide Greenfields ICT Services Manager with regular monthly reports
– Responsible for day to day support, maintenance and when required the upgrade of Network infrastructure
– Telephony system (we are currently in contract with a provider therefore this service will not be required from the successful partner until April 2015)
– IT Projects, which may include but not limited to, DR/backup.replication, Two factor authentication, Cisco Jabba,End of Life Cisco Hardware, Firewall replacement
The contract period will be for 3 year duration with an option to extend for 2 x 12 months.
The partner will be required to fully manage Greenfields software assurance requirements for Callrex,Cisco, VMWare , Zeacom and Citrix. We do not have a licensing partner and therefore only require our partner to validate and renew.
The partner will provide a fully project managed installation service for all new or upgraded equipment, software and services as and when required. The full scope of works and acceptance criteria for the project, defined roles and responsibilities, identifying any pre requisites will be discussed and agreed by both parties prior to implementation.
The partner will be expected to create a close working relationship with Greenfields ICT Services assisting with the reporting of security incidents and investigatory as may be required. i.e.
– Advise and recommend on virtual/network infrastructure improvements.
– Perform and document a vulnerability assessment by performing an annual network penetration test.
– Provide on an annual basis an ‘end of life’ equipment list inc costs to replace.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: As stated in the PQQ document.
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
Payable documents: no
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
Section VI: Complementary information
Please express your interest to mandy.rose@GreenfieldsCH.org.uk quoting GREEN0267 so that a PQQ can be despatched. Completed PQQ’s in hard copy must be delivered to Greenfields by the closing date of noon 2nd June 2014.
The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
To view this notice, please click here:
GO Reference: GO-2014428-PRO-5634518.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: