Tender to Supply iPads
IPad devices to be purchased through a compliant lease for around 1 570 pupils and 300 staff.
The supply of all associated peripheral devices and software/applications.
United Kingdom-London: Data-processing machines (hardware)
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
The Kingsdale Foundation
Alleyn Park, Dulwich
For the attention of: Ms Dawn Taylor
Telephone: +44 2086707575
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.kingsdalefoundationschool.org.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA32369
Further information can be obtained from: eXceeding Limited
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: eXceeding Limited
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: eXceeding Limited
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Southwark.
NUTS code UKI12
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The supply of all associated peripheral devices and software/applications needed to run the project.
To include the set-up, training and continual project development.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site athttp://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=146769
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(3) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(5) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(6) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: