Torbay Council Building Service Term Contracts
Lot One – Servicing of Mechanical Plant & Equipment. Lot Two – Fixed Wiring Inspections. Lot Three – Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting. Lot Four – Asbestos Management. Lot Five – Lift Maintenance and Inspections.
- Torbay Council
- Building Service Term Contracts
- THE PROCUREMENT DOCUMENTS BELOW ARE READ ONLY. DO NOT USE THEM TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT TENDER.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO ACCESS THE PROCUREMENT DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE REGISTERED AN INTEREST WILL RECEIVE UPDATE NOTIFICATIONS.
The Authority is seeking Contractors for Building Service Term Contracts for
Torbay Council Buildings, TorbayDevelopment Agency assets and for clients of
the Property Services Team who have signed up to a ServiceLevel Agreement.
For each Service Term Contract there will be a Service Level Agreement set up
which will set out therequirements of the service.
The Service Term Contracts will be managed by the Property Services Team who
will also utilise the Contracts o meet the Service Level Agreements they hold
with their clients who are outside the Authority, which currentlyinclude the
Torbay Care Trust and the majority of Torbay Schools.
This Contract is being divided into Lots. An Applicant can submit a Tender for
one or more Lots and is not limited to the number of Lots they apply for and is
not limited to the number of Lots they can be awarded to. Each Lot will be
evaluated separately. A separate Contract will be awarded to each individual
• Lot One – Servicing of Mechanical Plant & Equipment
• Lot Two – Fixed Wiring Inspections
• Lot Three – Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting
• Lot Four – Asbestos Management
• Lot Five – Lift Maintenance and Inspections
• Lot Six – Automatic Powered Doors Gates and Barriers
• Lot Seven – Lightning Protection
• Lot Eight – Water Hygiene Risk Assessment and Monitoring
- Mrs Joanna Pascoe
- Email Address:
- 01803 208517
- Torbay Council Town Hall
- 16/11/2015 12:00
- 21/12/2015 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 24 (months)