TRAC Engagement and Learning Programme
TRAC is an innovative project which has been developed to provide bespoke engagement and learning programmes for young people at risk of becoming NEET.
United Kingdom-Ruthin: Education and training services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Denbighshire County Council
County Hall, Wynnstay Road
For the attention of: John Gambles
LL15 1YN Ruthin
Telephone: +44 1824708032
General address of the contracting authority: www.denbighshire.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0280
Electronic access to information: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login#
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login#
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
Flintshire County Council
Wrexham County Borough Council
Conwy County Borough Council
Isle of Anglesey County Council
Grwp Llandrillo a Menai
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 24: Education and vocational education services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: North Wales.
NUTS code UKL
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with a single operator
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 3
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The young people identified are those who are being lost through exclusions and attendance and other criteria identified in the early identification tool and are more likely to become NEET. These young people need help to increase in confidence, motivation, and self-esteem. This programme of activities and engagement will enable young people to develop their own particular learning pathway, and in doing so achieve accreditation. This success will give them ambition to succeed, achieve their full learning potential and remain in education, training or employment.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: In accordance with project documentation available within Proactis e-Tendering system.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
As requested in Section C – Economic / Financial Standing of the Proactis e-Tendering system.
As requested in the appropriate sections of the Proactis e-Tendering system.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2015/S 37-063243 of 21.2.2015
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): Important Note:
The request for funding for this project via Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO) is currently awaiting approval.
Suppliers will be tendering for this framework on the understanding that it will only become active if funding is approved.
If funding is not approved, this framework will be withdrawn and cancelled.
Suppliers must be aware that any costs associated with completion of the tender is entirely at the suppliers own cost and risk and Denbighshire county council will not accept any responsibility for costs incurred, howsoever caused.
Contractors should note that this tender is being undertaken using an electronic tendering system. Details of how to register and access the documentation are given below. No paper tender documents will be issued or received.
Instructions to Express Interest and Access Documentation
1. Log in to the Proactis Plaza E-Sourcing Portal at https://www.proactisplaza.com/?cid=DCC
2. Please note — If you are already registered on the Proactis portal please Login using your existing details and start at Step 12 of these instructions if not go to STEP 3
3. Click the ‘Register Now’ button at the bottom of the window
4. Enter your correct Organisation Name, Details and Primary Contact Details. The system will auto generate the Organisation ID and User Name for you. Please note that if you have a Generic email address for your organisation e.g. email@example.com then please use this as the primary contact email address as this will allow you to still receive messages compared to where you have a specific person identified in this role and they move on at a point in the future.
5. Please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click ‘Register’
6. You will then receive an email from the system asking you to ‘Click here to activate your account’. This takes you to Enter Organisation Details.
7. Please enter the information requested, click ‘Next’ and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
8. In the Enter Product Classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice as this will give you access to the tender process.
9. In the Select Buyer Organisation please select Denbighshire County Council (although you may register with other buying organisations at the same time if you wish)
10. Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click ‘Next’. This takes you in to the Welcome window.
11. In the ‘Welcome’ window please enter your Organisation name, Organisation ID and User Name (User ID). You now need to create your unique password. Please ensure that you make a note of this along with the other information already recorded.
12. Now click ‘Done’ and you will enter the Supplier Home page.
13. On the left of the screen click ‘Opportunities’.
14. Click the ‘Requests from Buyers’ command. This will take you to the list of current opportunities available to you.
15. Click the Project ID that relates to this notice, this will take you into the PQQ or Tender Request. Note there may be several opportunities that appear on this screen, please ensure that you select the correct one for your organisation.
16. In the ‘Details of a Request from a Buyer’ screen please note the closing time and date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the ‘Items’ tab (Tender stage only) and the Documents tab (PQQ and Tender stages) as there will be information relating to the project held here. Please ensure that you download all documents to your PC as you will be required to complete and upload some of the documents as part of your submission. There also instructions on how to complete your submission in the Guidance for Bidders document held in this section
17. You can now either ‘Create a Response’ to, or ‘Decline’ this opportunity.
18. Once you have started to complete your response to the opportunity and wish to save and return later click ‘Save’ having made a note of the Response reference number. The next time you Login to access the opportunity please go to the ‘My Responses to Buyers’ tab and identify the relevant response that you previously saved. If you inadvertently create any additional responses please note that any information that you have already input into the initial or subsequent responses does NOT carry over to any new response and you may lose anything already input.
19. If you are adding attachments at any point in the process please ensure that you click the “Add to Library” button as if you are invited to any subsequent opportunities in the future to tender any documents that you have added will automatically be added to your submission and all you will be required to do is check that they are the current version. This is a secure system and your documents will not be accessed by any other party.
20. Please note that any queries must be sent via the secure dialogue section of the e-tender portal. We will not respond to any queries received by any other method.
21. If you require any further assistance please contact Mike White / Rachel Sanders — firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
a) the provider will sign up to a database to provide a minimum of 5 hours mock interviews for young people. These may not be TRAC participants but within the school setting
b) each provider will register to provide either a mentoring role or a work experience placement
c) any providers that have traineeship or apprenticeship opportunities for young people will declare this at time of approval and agree to their data being held on a database for signposting young people.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
Denbighshire County Council
County Hall, Wynnstay Road, Denbighshire
LL15 1YN Ruthin
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: