Trafford Child Sexual Exploitation Mentoring Service
Trafford Council are looking to commission a service which is outcomes focussed; Providing a picture of how young people feel about accessing mentoring and what they want to gain from the service input.
- Trafford Council
- Invitation to Quote for Trafford’s Child Sexual Exploitation Mentoring Service
- Trafford Council are looking to commission a service which is outcomes focussed; Providing a picture of how young people feel about accessing mentoring and what they want to gain from the service input. Providers are asked to detail how they would provide evidence of the suggested outcomes below;
• Increase in engagement with educational, learning and employment opportunities.
• Increase in engagement with appropriate substance reduction support services.
• Increase in engagement with appropriate mental health, therapeutic services
• Increase in engagement with appropriate leisure activities and social contact.
• Increase in quality of relationships within the young person’s immediate family/care arrangements.
• Reduction of CSE risk
• Increase in young person’s confidence, demeanour and overall happiness.
Mentoring describes the process of one person using their skills and experience to guide another person to realise their potential, change and achieve their goals, and make positive changes in their life. The service will be allocated through SEAM in consultation with partners and representative of the service commissioned.
The young people who are not engaging with statutory services and have scored medium to high on the Phoenix risk measurement tool will be targeted. The mentor will work with the young person for up to 100hours across an agreed time frame.
The mentor will attend statutory meetings if appropriate and in consultation with the case holder and young person.
Target group is hard to reach young people at medium to high risk of CSE identified at SEAM through the phoenix CSE risk assessment tool.
In order to access this provision young people must reside within the borough of Trafford and be aged between 11 to 18 years.
- Mr James Hunter
- Email Address:
- 1st Floor
Trafford Town Hall
- 11/08/2015 15:00
- 01/09/2015 16:00
- 12 (months)
- 12 (months)