Traineeship Programme Nottingham
NCH invites you to tender for our new Traineeship, which will replace our current traineeship ‘One in a Million’ scheme.
Awarding body Nottingham City Homes Ltd
|EST. START DATE:||01/06/2016|
|EST. END DATE:||31/05/2017|
NCH invites you to tender for our new Traineeship, which will replace our current traineeship ‘One in a Million’ scheme. This will initially run as a pilot with a view to assessing delivery against core objectives after the first intake.
Traineeships have been designed to provide targeted support for unemployed 16-24 year olds to support them to get an Apprenticeship or sustainable job. The key components of a Traineeship include:
1) Training in English and Maths/functional skills
2) Core employability skills
3) A high quality work experience placement (100 hours)
NCH will support our contractors with their Corporate Social Responsibility along with enhancing internal and external initiatives already in place. The Traineeship programme supports the Nottingham City Council’s priorities and Neighbourhood Regeneration Strategy to:
• Increase the skill levels of local residents, and in particular to increase the number of people achieving a Level 2 qualification.
• Reduce youth unemployment
There are two key focusses to the Traineeship which must be taken into consideration. These are:
• the numbers of Nottingham City Homes tenants and residents accessing the provision and moving into sustainable employment as a result.
• support of the Nottingham City Homes Women in Construction initiative and an increased number of women entering into a construction related role.
The contract period will be for the period one year with the option to extend for a further one year subject to funding and satisfactory performance.
Please note suppliers must have Level 2 Ofsted accreditation and must obtain funding for both groups themselves prior to tendering and shall be solely responsible for this.
To register your interest tenderers must register with East Midlands e-Tendering portal via the automatic link from where the tender documents can be downloaded https://www.eastmidstenders.org
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Option to extend||12 months extension|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Category||Training & Conferences,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
4 May 2016
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
6 May 2016
EXTEND CONTRACT OPTIONS:
12 months extension
Nottingham City Homes Limited