Training Delivery Tender for the Advice Skills Academy
We are seeking to procure a suitable provider or providers of training for a calendar of training for the Advice Skills Academy between October 2018 to April 2019.Advice Skills Academy Non-accredited Training delivery Tender
- Personnel-training services – 79632000
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
23 July 2018
10 August 2018
Contract start date
01 October 2018
Contract end date
30 April 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
We are seeking to procure a suitable provider or providers of training for a calendar of training for the Advice Skills Academy between October 2018 to April 2019 up to a total value of £10K.
The Advice Skills Academy (ASA) is a European Social Fund (ESF) funded project, funded October 2016 to September 2019 (subject to change control approval), which will develop a co-ordinated approach to identifying learning and development needs of staff within local Citizens Advice services and other partners in the Liverpool City Region (LCR). The project will: develop a calendar of training opportunities to meet the needs of staff, including internal Citizens Advice delivery, and externally procured delivery; identify other learning and development opportunities, including e-learning, coaching and mentoring; and support the development of learning organisations that are responsive to the needs of staff, volunteers, and their learning, development and progression goals.
The project has been developed to:
• Address higher level skills shortages in specialist advice services
• Provide training and support for people within the workforce to improve skills, knowledge, progression and productivity
• Provide a training and support route for disadvantaged groups seeking to access further job opportunities in the sector
• Improve management, leadership and progression capacity
• Promote equality by improving the progression prospects of women within the workforce
The project partners are:
Citizens Advice East Liverpool; Citizens Advice Halton; Citizens Advice Knowsley; Citizens Advice St Helens; Citizens Advice Sefton; Citizens Advice South Liverpool; and The Women’s Organisation.
The Women’s Organisation is the accountable body for this Programme. All correspondence in relation to this process will be with and through the Women’s Organisation.
About the buyer
54 Street James Street
Tender brief and response
Full tender brief and response document
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.