Training Services East Midlands – Dynamic Purchasing System
EEM are looking to establish a dynamic purchasing system to engage a range of providers that are able to deliver a diverse range of training and qualification courses.
Location of contract
Value of contract
£1 – £10.0m
15 November 2017
29 December 2021
Contract start date
30 December 2021
Contract end date
31 December 2021
Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) is a procurement consortia which establishes and manages a range of procurement routes for our members including frameworks and dynamic purchasing systems. Our members include Social Housing Providers, Local Authorities, Universities, School Academies, NHS Trusts and regional Police Forces. EEM wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified training providers to deliver a range of training courses to suit
the requirements of our members.
EEM are looking to establish a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) to engage a range of providers that are able to deliver a diverse range of training and qualification courses. The organisations that are successful in being awarded a place on the DPS will be given a ‘pre-approved’ status and will be invited to submit a formal bid when EEM Members have a requirement to contract the external delivery of training courses that fall within one of the categories in which the applicant organisation has expressed an interest. Each application to join the DPS will be reviewed by EEM to ensure the minimum criteria
for entry onto the DPS is met. The minimum criteria for entry onto the DPS are detailed in Online Supplier Selection Questionnaire Evaluation.
The DPS will be split into the following categories:
1. Leadership & Management
2. Health & Safety
3. Core Skills (assertiveness, minute taking, time management etc.)
4. Customer Service
5. Equality & Diversity
6. IT Skills
7. Specialist Training (gas safe, water regulations, electrical etc.)
8. Plant & Equipment Use
The delivery of the training will be for our East Midlands based Members only. Further DPS lists may be set up in the future for our Members that fall outside of the East Midlands area. Successful training providers may be requested to deliver training via a variety of methods including online, at a Members premises or within theirown training facilities. Further information will be made available via documentation released with each mini tender opportunity.
The following Contracting Authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts through the DPS system:
1. Any Member of EEM. A full list of current Members is available at www.eem.org.uk
2. Any future Member of EEM, and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents
3. An EEM Participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM Member (as defined at 1 above)nor a Future Member of EEM (as defined at 2 above) based within England and Wales which owns and/or maintains/manages housing stock in one or more geographic area in which it operates and/or is an NHS Trust(which includes Acute Trusts, Mental Trusts, Care Services Trusts and Ambulance Trusts) or organisation, police or fire authority, ambulance trust, university, higher education, further education college, school academy or other public sector organisation
About the buyer
If you are interested in this opportunity the procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge
The procurement process will be run in accordance with the following programme:
Initial DPS return deadline 16.12.2017;
First Mini Tenders released: 01.01.18;
DPS end date: 31.12.21
Submissions to join the DPS can however be made at any time and will remain open for application for 4 years and will operate through the Geometra portal.
In order to obtain information for this tender log on to the Geometra Systems Portal as follows:
If not already registered follow point 1 otherwise follow point 6.
1) Click the link https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/dps
2) Click the link ‘Supplier Registration Form’
3) Complete your Account Information and click the ‘Register’ button
4) You will receive an email with a link enabling you to create a password.
5) Create your password and you be invited to log in
6) Enter your login details at https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/Account/Login
7) Click ‘DPS Manager’ link in middle of screen
8) Click ‘Browse Active DPS / Submit & Review Applications’ link
9) Select the appropriate DPS (EEM Training Services DPS) Follow the links to complete your application andclick the ‘submit’ link.
You can log in multiple times to complete your entry prior to submitting by using the ‘save and submit later’ link.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.