Translation and Interpretation Services Contract London
1. English/French translation of documents and materials to present to the project Steering Committee which includes members of high stature organisations.
- Translation services – 79530000
- Interpretation services – 79540000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£12k – £13k
13 March 2018
02 April 2018
Contract start date
01 June 2018
Contract end date
31 May 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Working to the Social Impact Director Optivo and with an internal Optivo Project Team. The task is to provide:
1. English/French translation of documents and materials to present to the project Steering Committee which includes members of high stature organisations
2. Undertake translation of reports and academic materials in preparation for meetings
3. To attend meetings to provide interpretation services (5 meetings in UK 4 in France) over 3 years. This may include some Delivery partnership meetings if required and will be flexible to enable that potential change. All interpretation will require headsets for up to 20 clients and transport, charging and retrieval of headsets will remain the responsibility of the proposer.
About the buyer
125 High Street
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at the link provided.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.