Transport for London Project Delivery Framework
The requirement is to provide a Project Delivery Integration capability to enable London Underground Limited to deliver selected programmes and projects in an efficient and effective manner.
United Kingdom-London: Business and management consultancy and related services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Transport For London – London Underground (Capacity Enhancement)
For the attention of: Paul Wiltshire — Commercial Manager
SW1H 0BD London
Telephone: +44 2070278759
General address of the contracting entity: www.tfl.gov.uk
Electronic access to information: http://eprocurement.tfl.gov.uk/epps/home.do
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: http://eprocurement.tfl.gov.uk/epps/home.do
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.3)Contract award on behalf of other contracting entities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting entity:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 11: Management consulting services  and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: UK.
NUTS code UKI
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 2
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 8
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 300 000 000 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s):
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.8)Information about lots
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
1. Providing design integration across specified projects, including integrating design development, review and assurance across a matrix of multiple LU engineering, operational, maintenance and project stakeholders; specialist design and services providers; product providers; product installers; construction providers; and external stakeholders.
2. Providing access and logistic planning and construction integration across specified projects including the planning and integration of the supply chain’s works within the needs of the operational stations and networks.
3. Establishing and managing interface arrangements between Integrated Delivery Team (‘IDT’) members throughout the project lifecycle.
4. Providing integration of planning and resources for both the project and the programme across the IDT.
5. Compilation of project completion handover documentation including construction, maintenance and health and safety related files and information.
6. Exerting positive influence on safety in design outputs, whether in relation to: planning; construction; use; maintenance or future decommissioning or demolition considerations.
7. Defining specialised system requirements for the IDT, to complement and/or enhance, LU’s existing systems.
8. Defining and managing specialised process requirements for the IDT to complement and/or enhance LU’s existing processes.
9. Contract administration of design and construction works contracts utilising TfL’s nominated contract administration IT system and interfacing with the LU contract payment process.
The Project Integrator may also be required to support LU in: Value enhancement; Transport Works Act Order; Procurement and Commercial strategy; Organisational Development; Stakeholder Management; and Project Controls strategies.
The scope of the proposed services may encompass other activities and/or omissions as the programme develops which will not be subject to a separate contract notice.
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 25 000 000 and 300 000 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
Payments under the Framework will be made in GB pounds sterling and will be by means of electronic fund transfer. The terms and conditions of the payment will be set out in the Invitation to Tender documents.
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
In the event that tenders are invited from a group of suppliers, no amendment to or substitution of any member of the group will be permitted without the prior written approval of the Contracting Entity. Further details in respect of the qualification criteria will be detailed in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire.
III.1.4)Other particular conditions:
Description of particular conditions: Details of contract requirements will be set out in the Invitation to Tender documents.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
III.3.1)Information about a particular profession
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
2.The Contracting Entity shall not be obliged to procure a supply for services or any specific volumes of supply for services at a particular time or at all. The Framework is not an exclusive arrangement and nothing shall prevent the Contracting Entity from engaging any other organisation/person to supply the services.
3. The Framework will be a nil value framework with no financial commitment required from the Contracting Entity.
4. All communictions, discussions and meetings will be conducted in English.
5. Participants submitting an expression of interest will be required to complete and submit a duly completed prequalification questionnaire by 12:00 on 15.10.2015.
6. On submitting an expression of interest via the TfL eProcurement portal (http://eprocurment.tfl.gov.uk/epps/home.do) participants will be able to view and download the Prequalfication Questionnaire.
7. The Contracting Entitiy reserves the right to withdraw from the procurement process and/or not to award any framework as a result of this contract notice.
8. The Contracting Entity shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred by any participants in considering and/or responding to this contract notice or during the contract process.
9. The Contracting Entity may interview any or all organisations who express an interest in tendering for this service(s).
10. Applicants should note that notwithstanding previous registration on TfL’s list of vendors they must ensure their registration is current and re-apply if necessary, if they wish to be considered for the service(s).
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: