Water Cooler Contract
Grwp Gwalia is seeking quotations for the provision of Water Cooler Services to meet our future requirements at existing properties and any new sites.
South East Wales
South West Wales
Classification of RFQ (CPV codes)
31141000 – Water coolers.
Grwp Gwalia is seeking quotations for the provision of Water Cooler Services to meet our future requirements at existing properties and any new sites. The agreement shall be for a period of 12 months with the option to extend for an additional period of 12 months by agreement of both parties.
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These Invitations To Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 843 9183/ Fax: 020 7080 0480
The closing date for this RFQ is 1700hrs on 23/08/2012