Water Hygiene Consultancy Contract
To participate in a procurement process to award a Contract for the reliable Supply of Water Hygiene Consultancy, Monitoring, Control and Maintenance Services.
Energy and Related Services, Materials and Products, Technology and Equipment, Environment and Sanitation, Mining and Ores, Construction and Real Estate, Other Services
Location of contract
West Midlands, South East, South West
Value of contract
£500k – £600k
30 August 2017
18 September 2017
Contract start date
01 November 2017
Contract end date
31 October 2019
Bromford Housing Group Limited, (Parent of the Group) as a central purchasing body on behalf of itself and any of its current or future entities and subsidiaries (together “Bromford”) wishes to invite interested organisations(“Potential Suppliers”) to participate in a procurement process to award a Contract for the reliable Supply of Water Hygiene Consultancy, Monitoring, Control and Maintenance Services.
Bromford is seeking to establish a contract with a specialist Supplier who holds relevant qualifications, experience and is an active member of the Legionella Control Association.
Key requirements of the Contract will be (but not limited to) to:
• Complete on-site Full Legionella Risk Assessments and Risk Re-Assessments of the Premises identified in the desktop risk assessment (completed by Bromford) as high and medium risk and specified in the Specification of the Contract;
• Prepare and provide to Bromford the report of the findings from the Full Legionella Risk Assessments and Risk Re-Assessments as specified in the Specification of the Contract identifying problematic areas or potential sources of risk and making recommendations for the appropriate control schemes, monitoring regimes and proposed remedial work;
• Generate schematic diagrams where such are not available;
• Provide monitoring, control and maintenance services and other cyclical service activities in accordance with the requirements and frequencies stated in the Specification of the Contract;
• Provide, as may be required, any further actions, remedial works, control measures, repairs and other Reactive work and services arising from the completion of the full risks assessments, risk re-assessments, planned cyclical service visits and activities as per the Services Schedule, test results of water samples and other service activities, tests, checks, monitoring or inspection;
• Maintain an up-to-date comprehensive record of each Premise within the scope of the Contract, including records of the results of any monitoring, inspection, test or check carried out and all other appropriate records related to the Contract and its Services along with on-time completed compliant Log Books;
• Provide regular Service Reports to the Client’s Contract Manager in accordance with the requirements of the Specification included in the Contract and other provisions of the Contract;
• Maintain, service and where required install new Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV);
The Supplier may also be required to provide as an Additional Service refresher training to Bromford personnel responsible for carrying out control measures and strategies for the Control of Legionella.
This is an accelerated procedure due to PIN ref. 2017/S 113-227655, published on 13/06/17.
About the buyer
Exchange Court, Brabourne Avenue
Wolverhampton Business Park
Link to ITT documents and tender submission portal
If you would like to express your interest and participate in this tender please follow the link above to the ProContract Due North portal where this ITT is published.
You would need to log in or register to see full details of the ITT and be able to participate in this tender. This is free.
The opportunity ID number is DN29575
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.