Water Hygiene Maintenance Services South Yorkshire
Planned monitoring of water systems in line with Acop L8 and HSG 274 Part 2.
- Water installations – 39370000
- Repair and maintenance services – 50000000
- Hygiene services – 85142300
Location of contract
Yorkshire and The Humber
Value of contract
£20k – £30k
05 December 2018
18 January 2019
Contract start date
01 April 2019
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive is seeking to appoint a suitably experienced provider of the above Services
The contract will be for an initial term of 3 years with an option to SYPTE to extend by up to 2 further years.
The services will include the following but is not limited to :-
• Planned monitoring of water systems in line with Acop L8 and HSG 274 Part 2. Remedial/repair that originates from the planned monitoring or actions to ensure water systems are maintained in line with Acop L8 and associated legislation. The works are to be principally undertaken during working hours, but there may be a requirement to undertake work in evenings or weekends
A current list of SYPTE facilities includes…
• Interchanges at Sheffield, Rotherham, Meadowhall and Barnsley
• Mini-Interchanges – Hillsborough, Dinnington, Mexborough, Adwick & Swinton.
• Travel Information Centre at Arundel Gate.
• General buildings – Head Office Building, Broad Street West, Sheffield
• Park and Ride Car Parks at Halfway, Middlewood, Nunnery, A638 Doncaster North, A638 Doncaster South.
• Rail Sites at Woodhouse
This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to amendment during the course of the contract.
Principal scope of work
• Monitoring and maintenance work to the following:- Hot and Cold water services, Calorifiers and Point of Use Heaters, Showers, Water Tanks, Temperature Mixing Valves and rectification work resulting from legionella risk assessments.
Estimated value is £ 20,000 per annum
About the buyer
11 Broad Street West
Full tender documentation is available from www.sypte.co.uk/contracts
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.