Web-Based Application Development Contract
We want to develop a web-based application which delivers the following: Online record of individuals work and progress.
Computer and Related Services
Location of contract
Value of contract
04 July 2017
28 July 2017
Contract start date
13 September 2017
Contract end date
31 October 2018
We want to develop a web-based application which delivers the following:
• Online record of individuals work and progress.
• Accessible by staff and customers through a secure password protected account which is accessed the Progress Housing Group corporate website.
• The functionality to hold a number of different pages within the website – that will allow information to be held on specialised areas.
• Mobile App functionality – accessible via both computers and tablets.
• Option to store uploaded information on individual profiles and share this information via a secure link.
• Interactive action plans that are in a printable format.
• Direct links to staff in a ‘contact us’ area – providing a messaging area. Live chat option / direct contact.
• Calendar option with the ability to send diary reminders and SMS for appointments and key dates.
• Printable / download option for each area for non-digital customers.
• Continuing technical support.
• Opportunity for staff administrators.
• Gamification / quiz functionality – whereby members can take interactive quizzes to establish support needs.
• To be built on either Umbraco or Sharepoint platforms
Successful suppliers will need to work with staff and customers to develop the website to ensure its functionality. Customer consultation sessions to be undertaken to ensure the site is user friendly and easily accessible for all customers and staff.
Demonstrations on possible designs and functionality will need to be presented to the Progress Futures working party to ensure it meets the requirement of the group and specification set.
The site will need to be fully secure and meet data protection guidelines.
The provider will be required to provide statistical information in terms of the number of accounts and traffic to the site monthly.
We would like to link this in to our current website so one constraint may be the need for it to interface with the Groups current systems.
We would welcome extra functionality then listed above to enhance the effectiveness of the system.
About the buyer
21 King Street
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.