Website Design Request for Quotation – Cadre Components
Cadre are looking to maximise online business potential both from the UK and export market. To do this we need an online shop.
Computer and Related Services
Location of contract
Value of contract
£3k – £25k
14 August 2017
25 August 2017
Contract start date
10 September 2017
Contract end date
10 December 2017
Cadre Components is primarily an edge banding distributor.
Established 25years ago we supply edge banding to manufacturers of furniture and products made from MFC.
We also have a manufacturing department which produces edged panels which can be used in the furniture industry.
Cadre are looking to maximise online business potential both from the UK and export market. To do this we need an online shop. We already have the platform but these needs fulfilling with product and copy. We have in the region of 1000 different products which needs to be associated with different board manufacturers.
This is similar to the tyre industry in its complexity i.e.; (different tyres match different vehicles)
We are looking for this online shop to be our back office which is integrated with Sage line 50.
Cadre is seeking a consultant to help with the following:
1. Update the cadre-components.co.uk website to reflect what it is Cadre does today
2. Make the website mobile friendly
3. Create support for social marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
4. Deliver a targeted marketing campaign to deliver leads and opportunities based on the launch of the new website
The critical success factors will be the development of a website and social media strategy that:
1. Provides new opportunities and leads that enable Cadre to increase its turnover
2. Increases brand awareness of Cadre
3. Allows easy and efficient ways of updating the website with new content and updates
4. Works on all mobile devices across all mobile platforms
5. Provides improved search optimisation for Cadre and its products
Critical success factors will be the development of an effective SEO strategy
• Increase website visitors
• Improve the number of sales both online and by conventional marketing
• Provide on-going support and development
The project will be deemed successful when Cadre has a website that accurately characterizes its brands, skills and technologies to a wider audience, and is accessible using all available browsing platforms completing an improvement in the current website traffic and conversions.
Project to commence ASAP
There are stage completions required. The website should be completed within 3months.
The shop and ecommerce for UK market within 6 months.
This work will be part funded through the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Quotations will be evaluated on the following criteria:
• Cost (40%)
• Demonstrable skills and understanding of sector (30%)
• Understanding of brief quality of quotation (20%)
• Delivery timescales (10%)
The proposal should clearly demonstrate how the requirements set out above are met.
About the buyer
Steve Clark – Cadre Components Ltd
1 Raspberry Court, Marlborough Way
Full RFQ Document
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided