Website Design Request for Quotation – St Helens
New front-end information website required.
- Web page editing software development services – 72212224
- World wide web (www) site design services – 72413000
Location of contract
Value of contract
18 April 2018
17 May 2018
Contract start date
28 May 2018
Contract end date
28 November 2018
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Pyramid Distribution Ltd are a refurbished hardware distributor base in St Helens Merseyside. Established in October 2000 we supply professionally factory refurbished IT Hardware to the the B2B market.
Our current web shop www.pyramid.com is a pure ecommerce website, I need a new front-end information website to help me to promote and provide information about my refurb business, I want to combine the new website with marketing to create leads for my internal sales team. I would like to brand the website using the brand “SecondLifeIT” which pyramid own the trademark. I would like to link the current ecommerce website to the new site.
Pyramid are seeking a consultant to help with the following:
1. Build a new information website, link the ecommerce to the new site for sales.
2. Make the website mobile friendly
3. Create support for social marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
4. Deliver a targeted marketing campaign to deliver leads and opportunities based on the launch of the new website
The critical success factors will be the development of a website and social media strategy that:
1. Provides new opportunities and leads that enable Pyramid to capture good leads for the sales department.
2. Increases brand awareness of the SecondlifeIT brand.
3. Allows easy and efficient ways of updating the website with new content and updates.
4. Works on all mobile devices across all mobile platforms.
5. Provides improved search optimisation for brand.
Critical success factors will be the development of an effective marketing strategy
• Attract the companies desired target market
• Improve the number of sales for the online shop
• Provide on-going support and development
The project will be deemed successful when Pyramid has a website that accurately characterizes its brands, skills and technologies to a wider audience, and is accessible using all available browsing platforms completing an improvement in the current website traffic and conversions.
About the buyer
Mr James Cooke
Pyramid Distribution Ltd
Caleb House Abbottsfield Road
Request for Quotation Document
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.