Website Usability Testing Contract
The Electoral Commission is looking for a website usability testing company to carry out user testing and accessibility audits for 3 websites.
Website and PEF online usability and accessibility testing
Contract Reference C0068-SH-COMMS
The Electoral Commission is looking for a website usability testing company to carry out user testing and accessibility audits of:
- Our corporate website – www.electoralcommission.org.uk
- Our voter information website – www.aboutmyvote.co.uk
- Our party finance registers – PEF Online
We are looking for a professional usability and accessibility testing company to:
- Design and facilitate sessions in which users are asked to complete set tasks that are typical of the tasks visitors come to the sites for and observe their attempts to complete these tasks.
- Establish how easily users can complete the tasks on our sites. Where users encounter any problems, establish the reasons why, identifying any issues with usability and accessibility.
- Carry out an accessibility audit of our sites. We would expect an indication of where our sites fail to meet accessibility standards (WCAG guidelines and public sector best practice) and recommendations for resolving these issues.
We envisage that the contract will run for the duration of the project only – approximately three months from June 2015.
Interested suppliers can download the tender documentation below and should submit completed forms no later than 5pm on Friday 12 June.
- Instructions to tenderers accompanying letter – Read me first (DOC)
- Scope of work (DOC)
- Suitability assessment questionnaire (DOC)
- Suitability assessment questionnaire evaluation matrix (DOC)
- Suitability assessment questionnaire guidance (DOC)
- Tenderer’s response (DOC)
- Conditions of contract for services (DOC)
Contact to request further information:
Senior Communication Officer (Digital)