Whole Systems Data Project
The Phase 2 contract tender requires the provider to: A. Data quality assure and integrate the Whole System Dataset to produce a linked de-personalised dataset for analysis.
Location of contract
Value of contract
22 January 2018
12 February 2018
Contract start date
22 February 2018
Contract end date
21 February 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets (LBTH) is seeking expressions of interest from interested organisations for the above services and / or goods.
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets wishes to commission a suitable provider to deliver the next phase of the Whole Systems Data Project (WSDP) over the next twelve months..
The WSDP is a priority initiative within the local authority to optimise the use of routine operational health, social care and local authority data for public health intelligence to support planning and preventative care across a partnership of local provides working to develop new models of care.
This phase of the project is a one year proof of concept to be conducted in line with the projects aims and the conditions laid by the Confidentiality Advisory Group Section 251 approval.
The Phase 2 contract tender requires the provider to:
A. Data quality assure and integrate the Whole System Dataset to produce a linked de-personalised dataset for analysis.
B. Produce a descriptive analysis of health and service usage
C. Provide an additive cost model for the wider determinants of health on segmented populations to identify population need.
D. Support organisational development on integrated data use
The successful tenderer will be required to demonstrate:
• The ability to comprehensively meet at all times and in different environments all information governance requirements and standards for working with sensitive data sets including local policies, the Data Protection Act and the forthcoming GDPR regulations
• Experience in working with and linking sensitive data sets including health and local authority data.
• The ability to provide training and development materials that will enable Council staff to become proficient at working with complex data sets
• The ability to project manage the work efficiently and meet all deadlines/milestones for the deliverables
• The ability to work with and communicate with a range of stakeholders and in different environments
The anticipated contract start date is: Thursday, 22 February 2018
The maximum value of the contract is:
£ 55,000 Per Annum
For a period of: 1 year
Organisations wishing to express their interest are requested to register on the London Tenders Portal via the link below, where the tender documentation will be available for download. You may be required to complete a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
LBTH uses the e-tendering system, the London Tenders Portal, which is free of charge to suppliers and providers. (Double-click links on this page or copy and paste to your web browser)
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.