William Morris Gallery Schools Engagement Project Waltham Forest
The William Morris Gallery is seeking to appoint a consultant/s or organisation to deliver this project working closely with the William Morris Gallery Learning team.
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- WMG Schools engagement project
- The William Morris Gallery is seeking to appoint a consultant/s or organisation to deliver this project working closely with the William Morris Gallery Learning team.
The Gallery is keen to ensure that all Waltham Forest schools have the opportunity to benefit from the Gallery’s resources so is establishing this schools audience development project as part of its HLF funded programme. Analysis of our visitor statistics shows that there are 28 state-funded primary schools and sixsecondary schools who have never visited the William Morris Gallery.
1) To build on and improve communications with Waltham Forest schools to ensure that every school in Waltham Forest is aware of the gallery’s schools offer and Arts Award programme
2) To offer 10 schools who have not attended the gallery since reopening in 2012 a free outreach visit and subsequent artist- led workshop in the gallery
3) Through evaluation identify the main barriers to attendance and factors that would encourage participation
- Ms Sharon Trotter
- Email Address:
- 0208 496 1475
- Silver Birch House, Uplands Business Park
- 24/12/2014 09:00
- 16/01/2015 17:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 10 (months)
- 1 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|William Morris Gallery Schools engagement project brief.pdf||211kb||23/12/2014|