Young Carers Support Services London
The provider will empower Young Carers to access information and opportunities to maintain a healthy lifestyle, ease the transition to adulthood and adult services.
- London Borough of Enfield
- Young Carers Support Services
- The Authority is committed to providing support and respite services to Young Carers through a pathway programme of targeted and universal support packages in order to ensure that inappropriate caring is minimised. The provider will empower Young Carers to access information and opportunities to maintain a healthy lifestyle, ease the transition to adulthood and adult services, provide time away from their caring role; assisting with education and emotional support and encouragement. The service will be underpinned by adopting a whole family approach.
The priorities, which Enfield has identified in its Young Carers Strategy are to:
• adopt an early intervention approach to identify Young Carers as soon as possible;
• promote joint working between children’s and adults’ services with respect to Young Carers;
• red uce inappropriate caring through the commissioning of highly effective partners to provide empowering one-to-one and group support;
• strengthen the safeguarding of Young Carers.
• Bui ld resilience of Young Carers through enhancing well-being, confidence, quality of life and self-esteem.
- Mrs Janet Huwen
- Email Address:
- 020 8379 3412
- 4th Floor, Civic Centre
- 05/11/2015 12:40
- 30/11/2015 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 12 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|Specification_Young Carers_Nov 2015_FINAL.doc||77kb||05/11/2015|