101 Single Non-Emergency Number – Supplier Engagement Event 18 August 2021
The Home Office wishes to raise awareness of the imminent launch of a procurement to appoint a suitable body to manage, operate and administer the 101 Single Non-Emergency Number.
101 Single Non-Emergency Number (SNEN)
- Telecommunications services – 64200000
- Public-telephone services – 64211000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£35,000,000 to £50,000,000
11 August 2021
Approach to market date
23 August 2021
Contract start date
28 October 2022
Contract end date
26 January 2028
Competitive procedure with negotiation (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
As part of on-going early market engagement activity, the Home Office (the Authority) wishes to raise awareness of the imminent launch of a procurement to appoint a suitable body to manage, operate and administer the 101 Single Non-Emergency Number.
Accordingly, the Authority will be holding a Supplier Engagement Event at 10:00 – 10:45am on Wednesday 18th August, where latest updates regarding the contract requirements and the procurement approach shall be shared, and where attendees shall have the opportunity to ask questions. In light of current COVID-19 safe working patterns, it is anticipated that this event will be hosted via Microsoft Teams.
Suppliers who have not previously expressed an interest or participated in market engagement will first be required to sign and return an NDA, before being permitted to take part. Once the NDA is signed, suppliers will also be able to access documents pertaining to all previous and on-going market engagement events, including slide packs and Q&As.
1) Suppliers who wish to attend the Supplier Engagement Event should email PPPTCommercial@homeoffice.gov.uk by no later than 17:00 on Monday 16th August, and provide the names of up to two (2) attendees.
2) Opportunities for one-to-one sessions with individual organisations will also be available immediately after the event, to be held in 20 minute slots between 10:45 and 12:45. Please indicate whether you would like to reserve one of these slots, which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
3) Suppliers are also invited to suggest defined roles for potential inclusion in the contract pricing schedule, in relation to charging for ad-hoc / one-off change management costs that may be incurred during the life of the contract. To this end, registered Suppliers will be invited complete and return a ‘Role Definition Template’ prior to the Supplier Engagement Event, which the Authority shall review and consider in due course without prejudice or obligation.
Please note that all communications regarding this procurement should be sent to PPPTcommercial@homeoffice.gov.uk.
- Additional text
- General Conditions:i) The Authority reserves the right to change any information associated with this notice at any time, and Suppliers rely upon it entirely at their own risk.ii) The Authority reserves the right not to proceed with a competitive procurement exercise or to award any contract.iii) Any and all costs associated with responding to this notice or participating in the event must be borne by the Supplier.iv) No information provided by a Supplier in response to this notice will be used in any way for evaluating the Supplier in any subsequent formal procurement process.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
2 Marsham St