UKSBS Hard FM Services – Request for Proposal
A contractor is required to maintain a range of Hard FM services at multiple BGS sites.
- Building and facilities management services – 79993000
Location of contract
Value of contract
21 March 2019
29 April 2019
Contract start date
02 September 2019
Contract end date
01 September 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The final date and time for the submission of bids is Monday 29th April 2019 at 11:00
DO NOT apply directly to the buyer.
All tender information MUST be submitted through the CCS eSourcing Portal.
Brief Description of Requirement
A Contractor is required to maintain a range of Hard FM services at multiple BGS sites by providing a responsive, cost effective, efficient and quality service, which is in compliance with good practice and statutory health & safety requirements.
The Contractor’s services will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The performance of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) tasks
• The provision of a reactive / call out service and associated repairs on the instructions of the Employer’s Help Desk. All jobs are delivered by the Help Desk via the BGS CAFM system, either by paper or electronically to a suitable device.
• All tasks performed to SFG20 or to statutory regulations and written schemes of examination (WSE)
• The performance of alterations, upgrades and new works instructed by the Employer
• Attendance on other Contractors during Statutory Inspections / Audits of the relevant installations
• Adjusting all plant time clocks, controls and external clocks on the Premises to comply with the two annual changes for British Summer Time;
• The maintenance of energy consuming plant to optimize efficiency, carry out 12-monthly energy reviews.
• Establishing documented disaster recovery plans for the key installations, e.g. H.V., L.V. and Data Suite cooling failures.
This Specification outlines the type of work envisaged by this contract carried out as planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance works.
Please ensure you review all attached information to ensure a full understanding of this requirement. All attachments can be found with the RFx attachments tab within the Emptoris System.
This contract will be awarded based on the evaluation criteria set out in the RFP document.
How to Apply
As part of the strategic alliance between UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS) and Crown Commercial Service (CCS), UK SBS will be using the CCS eSourcing Suite for this procurement.
To register on the CCS eSourcing portal please follow the details contained within the Additional Information section of this notice.
If you are already registered on the CCS eSourcing portal and wish to register your interest in this opportunity please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email must clearly state:
• the name and reference for the procurement you wish to register for;
• the name of the registered Bidder;
• the name and contact details for the registered individual sending the email.
Please disregard any content in this notice that requests your organisation “to apply directly to the buyer” as this unfortunately a system generated error, that is outside of the Contracting Authorities control.
About the buyer
CCS Emptoris eSourcing Portal
Bidder Logging In For the First time
AW5.2 Price Schedule
AW4.1 Terms and Conditions
Appendix B – ME Specification
Appendix C – PPM Gant Chart
Schedule 1 – Keyworth Site Plan
Schedule 2 – Keyworth Scope of works
Schedule 3 – Keyworth Assets
Schedule 4a – Keyworth PPM Schedule from Cafm
Schedule 4b – All Other sites PPM Schedule from Cafm
Schedule 5 – TUPE Information
Schedule 6 – SLA ME
FM19001 BGS Hard FM Services Request for Proposal (RFP)
FM19001 BGS Hard FM Services Request for Proposal Questions (RFPQ)
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO BUYER
All submissions will be assessed in accordance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, for procurement values that exceed Regulation 5 (Threshold amounts)
Responses must be received by the date in the tender documentation; responses received outside of the deadline or not sent via the eSourcing portal will not be accepted or considered further for this opportunity.
How to Register on the CCS eSourcing Suite
If you have not yet registered on the eSourcing Suite, this can be done online at https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk by following the link ‘Register for CCS eSourcing’.
Please note that, to register, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering, who will be entering into a contract if invited to do so.
Once you have registered on the eSourcing Suite, a registered user can express an interest for a specific procurement. This is done by emailing email@example.com.
Your email must clearly state:
• name and reference for the procurement you wish to register for;
• name of the registered Bidder;
• name and contact details for the registered individual sending the email.
Crown Commercial Service will process the email and then enable the Bidder to access the procurement online via the e-Sourcing Suite. The registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done. The Sourcing documents can then be accessed on the eSourcing Suite at: https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk using the instructions detailed in the Specification documents within Contracts Finder.
As a user of the e-Sourcing Suite you will have access to Emptoris email messaging service which facilitates all messages sent to you and from you in relation to any specific RFX event.
Please note it is your responsibility to access these emails on a regular basis to ensure you have sight of all relevant information.
For technical assistance on use of the e-Sourcing Suite please contact Crown Commercial Service Helpdesk: Telephone: 0345 010 3503
Training documents to support Bidders to utilise Emptoris CCS eSourcing are available in the Contracts Finder Tender documents section.
About UK Shared Business Services
UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS) brings a commercial attitude to the public sector; helping our contracting authorities to improve efficiency, generate savings and modernise.
Where UK SBS is not named as the Contracting Authority within the documentation, UK SBS will be acting as an agent on behalf of the Contracting Authority.
Our broad range of expert services is shared by our customers. This allows our customers the freedom to focus resources on core activities; innovating and transforming their own organisations.
For full details of our partne
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.