2012 Cardiff Half Marathon Event Photographers
We require event photographers for the 2012 Cardiff Half Marathon on Sunday 14th October.
We require event photographers for the 2012 Cardiff Half Marathon on Sunday 14th October to provide the following:
– Photos made available quickly to the race participants after the event
– Wide range of options for photography, including digital pictures
– Search function
– Easy to use website
– Clear pricing structure in pounds
– A fee for every participant that competes at the Cardiff Half Marathon
– A percentage of the profits for sales
– A selection of photos for our use on marketing material – provided on disc
– Your support with photography for marketing materials
– Photos on race day to issue to the press
– We should incur no costs
– We would need to market the photos on your behalf, rather than providing you with our database/list of emails – we would allocate at least 2 emails, a half page advert in race brochure, references to photos on social media, links on our website to promote the photos
– You will be provided with a good location at the finish line to take commemorative photos
– A free post-race certificate adhering to the Cardiff Half Marathon brand, personalised with each participant’s name and race time
– Video capturing race participants as they cross the finish line
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
92000000 – Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:1. The best return for us in terms of income generated
2. The best service for our race participants
3. If the deal is based on percentage of profits, how much do you charge clients for photos? What evidence do you have of past sales success?
4. What methods do you use to market your photos? Are you open to radical new ideas that can boost photo sales? eg. Uploading shots on Facebook where participants can tag themselves, 360 degree shots
5. What previous events experience do you have of taking photos of 15,000 runners?
6. How many photographers would you bring to the Cardiff Half Marathon 2012?
SECTION IV: Administrative Information