The Authority is looking for a Supplier for the provision of an accredited training programme in Strategic Workforce Planning with a minimum of 50 places for NHS staff.
Strategic Workforce Planning
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
16 November 2022
25 November 2022
Contract start date
1 December 2022
Contract end date
31 March 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Authority is looking for a Supplier for the provision of an accredited training programme in Strategic Workforce Planning with a minimum of 50 places for NHS staff. The programme needs to commence in January / February of 2023 with content contextualised for integrated health and social care (including and with a specific focus on the context of planning within the NHS).
A full description of the requirement can be found in the ITQ document and specification once suppliers have registered their interest.
Please note: the budget for this work is £99,800 exclusive of VAT.
Interested suppliers should register on the NHS England e-procurement system here: https://health-family.force.com/login
• Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘Strategic Workforce Planning’
• Click ‘Register Interest’
• Once you have registered your interest you will be able to view the Requirements and submit a response to the questions within the portal.
• Any messages about the opportunity should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
o Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
o Click the relevant Project Title
o Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer