Adobe Photoshop and AutoCAD Training
We would like to procure training courses for Adobe Photoshop (elements) and AutoCAD. Each course will provide a basic introduction to each package and will be for 15-20 people.
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||05/11/2012|
|Est. End Date:||16/11/2012|
Event Title: Training for Adobe Photoshop and AutoCAD
Target Group: 15/20 technicians and officers
Purpose of the event: Provide basic introduction to each package
We would like to procure training courses for Adobe Photoshop (elements) and AutoCAD. Each course will provide a basic introduction to each package and will be for 15-20 people; it is flexible in terms of course content but would expect each to contain the following:
– Introduction to the programme, how to navigate, tools bars and palettes.
– How to do rudimentary designs / manipulations.
– How to edit existing drawings.
– Scaling objects.
– Plotting and printing.
– Importing tiles from MapInfo into Auto CAD.
– It is expected that each session will be delivered to an audience of up to 20 participants.
– The sessions will take place at Leicester City Council premises.
– Both packages can be delivered together, unless otherwise stated.
– Training will only be a one-off.
What will delegates be able to do as a result of the training:
– Understand both Adobe & AutoCAD and be able to use relevant functions within the context of their role.
– Have a clear picture of what the packages are able and limited to do.
– Successfully implement training content to working procedures.
– If the Training Course is accompanied by supporting material, printing will need to be managed by the Provider.
– Any materials should also be provided electronically so that it can be used as a reference point.
Submissions should include:
– Set out the structure for the training.
– Have sufficient detail to illustrate the approach to be taken.
– Include design and delivery costs.
– Include a short profile of the presenter(s) who will be delivering the training.
Please send your submission to email@example.com in order to be considered for this work.
This should be returned by 9.00am on 19/10/2012 at the very latest.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Training & Conferences, Software,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Mr Punit Modi, Tel No: 0116 252 8911
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG