Adult Education Budget Subcontractors Croydon
Croydon College has a recent history of engagement with subcontractors to deliver AEB and wishes to continue to issue a flexible contract or contracts of a total funding value up to £475,000.
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
14 January 2020
10 February 2020
Contract start date
28 February 2020
Contract end date
31 July 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Croydon College has a recent history of engagement with subcontractors to deliver AEB and wishes to continue to issue a flexible contract or contracts of a total funding value up to £475,000, from 28 February 2020 to 31 July 2020, with suitable training providers to deliver qualifications and/or programmes eligible for funding under the College’s AEB funding contract on its behalf, under the following general rules:
• All the provision must be delivered in the 2019/20 funding year; there is currently no scope to carry forward any funding to 2020/21. All the learning aims and learners must be eligible for ESFA AEB funding in 2019/20.
• The delivery target group is solely adults who live in non-devolved funding areas of England. The College will not fund any learners who are aged under 19 and/or live in the GLA or other devolved funding areas.
• Providers wishing to apply for this opportunity must be registered on the Register of Training Organisations (ROTO) and they must have a track record of successful sub-contract delivery of qualifications.
• The training must be delivered in full by the contracted training provider, i.e. only one level of sub-contracting is permitted and no second level subcontracting is permitted.
• The Subcontractor, if awarded the contract, will be responsible for the recruitment of all learners, the delivery of training, the premises and resources required to deliver the training, awarding body accreditation and associated fees.
• The Quality of provision will be paramount as the College will retain responsibility to the Education and Skills Funding Agency and OFSTED for programme quality.
• The management fee retained by the College will be 20%.
To apply for the contract to delivery the full amount, or part thereof, as stated in Section 1 of the Tender Specification document, applicants must submit, by Monday 10th February 2020 12:00 noon, the following:
• The completed Tender Application Form and
• The completed Achievement and Planning Spreadsheet and
• Any supporting documents
For details of how to apply please refer to the three documents attached with this notice (1. AEBSubcontractor_1920_Tender Specification, 2. AEB Subcontractor_1920_Tender Application form, and 3.Achievement and Planning Spreadsheet).
Applications should be submitted by the deadline to email@example.com
For further details on an alternative submission format if applicable see Section 7 of the AEB Subcontractor_1920_Tender Specification.
About the buyer
0208 686 5700
1. AEBSubcontractor_1920_Tender Specification
2. AEBSubcontractor_1920_TENDER APPLICATION FORM
3. Achievement and Planning Spreadsheet
Please note that as specified in the AEB Subcontractor_1920_Tender Specification, the deadline for submitting applications is 10 February 2020 at 12:00 noon.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.