|About the Opportunity:
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Advice Services Contract
2. Awarding Authority:
City of Westminster 14th Floor, 64 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP, United Kingdom Tel. 020 7641 4340, Email: email@example.com Attn: Lucy Capron
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Social work and related services. Social work services. Social services. Other community, social and personal services. Welfare services for children and young people. Social work and related services. Social work services. Social services. Other community, social and personal services. Welfare services for children and young people.
Westminster City Council are looking to commission a contract for independent advice services. The chosen provider will be required to provide information and assessment, referral and signposting to local services and advice, including casework. The contract will be worth £830,000 per annum and will be let for a three year plus two year period. In addition £25,000 start up costs will be available in Year One of the new contract.
For more details & a copy of the tender pack please contact Lucy Capron (firstname.lastname@example.org), Robert Patrick (email@example.com) or Ezra Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The deadline for receipt of tenders is 1200 on 3rd April 2013. For more details on tender submission requirements, please refer to the tender pack (which can be obtained from the officers listed above).
5. CPV Codes:
85300000 – Social work and related services.
85310000 – Social work services.
85320000 – Social services.
98000000 – Other community, social and personal services.
85311300 – Welfare services for children and young people.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI11 – Inner London – West
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – West,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/03/2013 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
See Invitation to Tender Document
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs).However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement,and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. TKR-201319-PRO-4502532