Annual Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems Cardiff
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified provider to undertake the annual maintenance of its Fire Alarm Systems for Llandough Hospital and a large number of smaller community sites and clinics.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: Fire-alarm systems
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
NHS Wales Procurement Services on behalf of Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
8th Floor, Brecknock House, University Hospital Wales, Heath Park
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Mike Thomas
CF14 4XW Cardiff
Telephone: +44 2920746215
Fax: +44 2920746271
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0221
Electronic access to information: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
NUTS code UKL22
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
All servicing, Inspections and tests shall be carried out in compliance with BS5839 – 1: 2013.
The contract is to run for a three year period with the possibility of a one year extension. This will subject to a yearly review of performance.
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access eTenderwales, express your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visithttps://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml and search for PQQ/ITT code 31431 within the appropriate area.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 180 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
As set out in the Pre Qualification Questionnaire.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
Instructions on how to access the Pre Qualification Questionnaire [available through the Bravo Solutions website] is stated below.
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal:https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the e-tendering help desk.
Please be aware of the following:
1. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract in whole, in part or annul the tendering process and not award any contract.
2. Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the ITT and that save for matters of clarification or consistency the Contracting Authority will not negotiate the terms.
3. The Contracting Authority will not accept completed PQQ”s after the stated closing date.
4. All documents to be priced (where applicable) in sterling and all payments made in sterling.
5. All tender costs and liabilities incurred by bidders shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders.
6. In reference to II.1.9 (Variants) to the extent permitted, if at all, in the tender documents.
7. Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services is acting on behalf of Cardiff and Vale ULHB.
8. The authority reserves the right to award via a series of lots. The authority reserves the right to evaluate each lot as a separate contract, it will, however, also factor into any tender evaluation any additional value or benefit from the potential award of multiple lots. Please note that the lots provided are not exhaustive, nor are any of the descriptions confirmed.
Prospective bidders should note the Lots of the contract is indicative and is subject to confirmation in the Invitation to Tender documents (ITT).
The Contracting Authority intends to use an E-tendering System in this procurement exercise.
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
NHS Wales Shared Services on Behalf of Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
8th Floor, Brecknock House, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park
CF14 4XW Cardiff
Telephone: +44 2920746215
Internet address: http://www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk
Fax: +44 2920746271
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: