Appointment of a CDM Co-ordinator Pembrokeshire
As described in the tender specification, Pembrokeshire College is seeing appropriately experienced and qualified CDM Co-ordinaorts to tender for the services associated with the delivery of Pembrokeshire College’s Masterplan phases 4 and 5.
Consultants’ attention is specifically brought to the fact that, at this stage, the College cannot commit or guarantee to proceed with this project work.
Consultants are advised to ensure that they can meet the ‘Essential Criteria’ listed at section 1 of the questionnaire, please read the advice accompanying these criteria.
The following are essential criteria that the team which will be assigned to this project must be able to satisfy. If you answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, you will be required to supply compelling evidence in support of your answers to related questions within the PQQ. If your evidence is unconvincing, or if you answer ‘no’ to any of the following, your PQQ will be dismissed.
• Experience of FE/HE capital projects or similar type schemes
• Experienced staff project team
• Experience of delivery of projects achieving BREEAM ‘very good’, ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’ ratings
• Experience of successful delivery of high quality and complex co-ordinated projects
• Team Leader – at least 6 years’ post qualification experience working on large scale capital projects which have been traditionally procured under JCT
• Professional Indemnity Insurance of at least £5m
• Experience of design and delivery of projects within a complex ‘live’ working environment with tight site limitations.
• Experience of design considerations taking into account space decanting, detailed phasing of work and numerous sectional completion / handover processes””””.
Please note: Contract start/end dates are included for guidance only, the College does not commit to these dates.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
71530000 – Construction consultancy services.
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
If this appointment is of interest to you, please EMAIL your expression of interest to Elizabeth Callard (email@example.com ). You will be sent documentation relevant to this stage of the exercise, if you decide to submit a PQQ, please ensure you return the PQQ Acknowledgement Form asap, this will ensure that you are included in the circulation of clarifications etc, failure to return this form in advance of your PQQ return may mean that you do not receive information relevant to your submission.
Please do not telephone your expression of interest, or any queries, all communication must be via email.