Architect Services Tender London
The City of London Corporation invites Tenders for the provision of Architect Services.
Architect Services- Tower Chambers Project
City of London Corporation
- Architectural services for buildings – 71221000
- Building services consultancy services – 71315210
Location of contract
Value of contract
21 November 2019
12 December 2019
Contract start date
06 January 2020
Contract end date
06 January 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The City of London Corporation (the City) invites Tenders for the provision of Architect Services.
74 Moorgate is arranged over basement, ground and five upper floors and is currently linked to Electra House on each level. The building was previously occupied by London Metropolitan University (LMU), who are due to surrender their leases by no later than 1st December 2019. Electra House is separate project and it is proposed separation works will take place as part of that project.
The role of the Architect will be:
– Act as Lead Designer and Principal Designer for the project during RIBA Stage 1-4.
– Develop the full design and specification to RIBA Stages 1-4 for the project.
– Undertake monitoring role from RIBA Stage 5-7.
– Assist in the submission of applications and conduct negotiations for building permissions and all approvals as necessary (e.g. Building Control)
– Assist in the production of the tender documentation suitable for an Invitation to Tender to potential main contractors under design and build contract.
About the buyer
Capital E Sourcing
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.