Architectural Consultancy Support Contract, Abingdon
Provide consultancy services for architectural design matters in respect of the Culham Science Centre.
- Architectural and related services – 71200000
Location of contract
Value of contract
26 June 2019
12 July 2019
Contract start date
01 September 2019
Contract end date
31 August 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Consultant will, as required and as instructed, provide consultancy services for architectural design matters in respect of the Culham Science Centre. This could potentially cover on site survey works, record drawing assessments and office-based works in support of requests for services.
Other examples of the type of work that the Consultant may be asked to undertake are:
• Provision of advice and architectural design services for office refurbishment works;
• Provision of site survey works to inform refurbishment works;
• Provision of scheme designs and option studies for larger scale works;
• Provision of estimating services in support of option studies;
• To obtain specialist advice or services from third parties as necessary in order to fulfil the requirements of this contract. Any such requirements will be agreed in advance with the Contract Project Manager.
About the buyer
Culham Science Centre
User / Company
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.