Asbestos Consultancy Services London Borough of Bexley
- Applications are invited from companies wishing to provide Asbestos Consultancy Services for the Council’s Schools and Public Buildings.
London Borough of Bexley
- 4212 – ASBESTOS CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Applications are invited from companies wishing to provide Asbestos Consultancy Services for the Council’s Schools and Public Buildings, usually required during normal working hours (i.e. 9:00 am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays).
Successful applicants will be experienced companies with a proven track record of providing similar services, particularly to public service organisations; and be UKAS accredited, or equivalent, for the provision of asbestos inspection and surveying services, asbestos sampling and laboratory analysis and four stage clearance.
The contract will be to provide asbestos services in the form of
· Management Surveys and Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys in accordance with HSE guidance HSG 264; air and other forms of sample testing and the provision of technical reports/risk assessments.
· Specifications, estimates, tender analysis and site supervision for asbestos remedial works carried out by licensed contractors.
· Assistance in creating and maintaining comprehensive and accurate asset records that can be owned and flexibly utilized by the Council.
This contract is not for asbestos encapsulation and/or removal. (See attached full ad)
- Ms Admin 1
- Email Address:
- Civic Centre
- 24/09/2012 12:00
- 16/10/2012 17:00
- 24 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|4212 – Advert.doc||37kb||24/09/2012|