Asbestos Consultancy Tender Glamorgan
Aneurin Bevan properties mounting to some 120 sites, of which six are major acute hospitals ranging from 900 acute beds to 100 acute beds.
United Kingdom-Mid Glamorgan: Asbestos removal services
Section I: Contracting authority
Velindre NHS Trust (NWSSP Procurement Services on behalf of Cwm Taf and Aneurin Bevan Health Board)
Procurement Offices, Block 8, Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil
Contact point(s): Procurement Services
For the attention of: James Beynon
CF47 9DT Mid Glamorgan
Telephone: +44 1685726587
Fax: +44 1685728722
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0221
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 14: Building-cleaning services and property management services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Cwm Taf and Aneurin Bevan Health Board.
NUTS code UKL
The duration of the contract is for an initial term of three years with an option to extend for a further 24 months, on an annual basis at the sole of the Health Boards.
Cwm Taf has a variety of properties varying from a 500 bed acute Hospitals (Prince Charles and Royal Glamorgan) to a range of smaller Hospitals, Health Centres, Clinics and other Health Care Premises all of which are of varying age and construction.
Aneurin Bevan properties mounting to some 120 sites, of which six are major acute hospitals ranging from 900 acute beds to 100 acute beds. (Royal Gwent, Nevill Hall, County, Llanfrechfa Grange Caerphilly to Ysbyty Aneurin Bevan) The remainder are small hospitals, Health Centres and Clinics all of which are of varying age and construction.
Aneurin Bevan estimates the total number of asbestos inclusions in its property portfolio stands at approximately 3000.
While not exhaustive the service requirements are listed below:
Supervision/Monitoring of Asbestos Removal
Provision of Analysts
Sampling of Potential Asbestos Materials
Preparation of Specifications relating to Asbestos removal and encapsulation etc.
Reviewing and preparing safe systems of work.
Updating asbestos registers.
General consultancy work and advice.
For Cwm Taf UHB, the provision of a suitable web based database.
Project 27620 PQQ 31297
NOTE: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access eTenderwales, express your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visit https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml and search for PQQ/ITT code 111 within the appropriate area.
Tenders may be submitted for one or more lots
Cwm Taf GBP 40,000 per annum
Aneurin Bevan GBP 20,000 per annum
Total 3 year value GBP 180,000
Estimated value excluding VAT: 180 000 GBP
Description of these options: Option to extend for up to 24 months
Information about lots
Lot No: 1 Lot title: Cwm Taf University Health Board
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
As set out in the Pre Qualification Questionnaire
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: As set out in the Pre Qualification Questionnaire.
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
Please note additional information on this procurement:
1. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract in whole, in part or annul the tendering process and not award any contract.
2. Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the ITT and that save for matters of clarification or consistency the Contracting Authority will not negotiate the terms.
3. The Contracting Authority will not accept completed PQQ’s after the stated closing date.
4. All documents to be priced (where applicable) in sterling and all payments made in sterling.
5. All tender costs and liabilities incurred by bidders shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders.
6. In reference to II.1.9 (Variants) to the extent permitted, if at all, in the tender documents.
7. Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Shared Services Partnership – Procurement Services is acting on behalf of Cwm Taf UHB.
8. The authority reserves the right to award on a line by line basis. The authority reserves the right to evaluate each line requirement as a separate contract, it will, however, also factor into any tender evaluation any additional value or benefit from the potential award of multiple lines.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:24.4.2014