Asbestos Removal Services Southampton
We are seeking competitive tenders to select a specialist, suitably qualified and competent consultancy service in relation to Asbestos Management.
United Kingdom-Southampton: Asbestos removal services
Section I: Contracting authority
Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
Maples Building, Tatchbury Mount
For the attention of: Perry Spender
SO40 2RZ Southampton
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Throughout Hampshire, Parts of Oxforshire and Dorset.
NUTS code UKJ
We are seeking competitive tenders to select a specialist, suitably qualified and competent consultancy service in relation to Asbestos Management. The consultancy will be required to undertake the following specialised services in order for Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust to be compliant with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012. The services include but are not limited to Re-inspection surveys, Management, Refurbishment, Demolition Asbestos Surveys, Production of Asbestos Management Plans, Asbestos Awareness, Management Training, Project Management, Analytical Services and Asbestos Consultancy over a fixed term basis of 3 years with the option to extend for two 12 month periods.
The Trust’s requirement is for the contract to start with the appropriate level of staff for this contract from 1.4.2014.
90650000, 71600000, 45262660
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met: Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender~: 1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://commercialsolutions.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure) 2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box 3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has power of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the state in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
6) Any candidate found guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected with this
Powered by BravoSolution eSourcing Technology procurement process.
7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of part of the united kingdom or of the relevant state in which the candidate is established.
8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the united kingdom or of relevant state in which the economic operator is established.
1) A statement of the candidate’s average number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the works under the contract.
3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the suppliers or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the service provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
4) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measure for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
5) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
6) A statement of the technicians or technical service available to the candidate to carry out the work under contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of the services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
7) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:11.11.2013