Asbestos Watching Brief – London
We would like a specialist on-hand to inspect as aircraft are being dismantled in-case any asbestos containing materials become accessible.
SIM – Gallery Decant – Watching Brief During Aircraft Dismantle
Science Museum Group
- Construction work for aircraft-manoeuvring surfaces – 45235300
- Asbestos-removal work – 45262660
- Repair, maintenance and associated services related to aircraft, railways, roads and marine equipment – 50200000
Location of contract
Value of contract
5 August 2021
13 September 2021
Contract start date
18 October 2021
Contract end date
31 January 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Museum of Science and Industry are exploring an exciting project to decant approx. 200 larger objects from its Air and Space Gallery. Part of the decant requires aircraft to be dismantled. Any asbestos containing materials that are present as the aircraft stand has been remediated, but we would like a specialist on-hand to inspect as aircraft are being dismantled in-case any asbestos containing materials become accessible. The duration of the watching brief would last from the 18th October 2021 for approximately 70 days.
Your quotation should be submitted via the In-Tend portal at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/sciencemuseumgroup/aspx/Home by 9am Monday 13th September. Any questions that you have about any of the information given to you should be raised anonymously through the post box on In-Tend.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- You can view our tender documents and apply for the opportunity here: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/sciencemuseumgroup/aspx/Home
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.