This advert is to invite interested providers to an Open Day Market Engagement at Doncaster Council for the procurement of a new Audio-Visual solution.
Audio Visual Solution for Council Chamber – Market Engagement Advert
- Software package and information systems – 48000000
- Installation services (except software) – 51000000
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £1
10 October 2022
30 November 2022
Contract start date
1 December 2022
Contract end date
2 December 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This advert is published to invite interested providers to an Open Day Market Engagement at Doncaster Council for the procurement of a new Audio-Visual solution.
Location: Civic Office, DN1 3BU
Time: 10:00am – 13:00pm
Date: 31st October 2022
Suppliers interested and wanting to participate should message the Project Team via the portal and express their interest. Any further questions can be raised this way also.
Attached to this advert will be a series of questions that we would ask suppliers answer and return either before the event or afterwards when they have attended the event. Responses to these questions and the attendance of your organisations will provide our Project Team with important information moving forward with this opportunity.
Please also note that the deadline date for this advert is set for 30/11/2022 in order to allow access for all suppliers after the Market Engagement Event if they wish to submit responses to the questions attached once having attended and compiled any extra detail required.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
- SEND Placements – Essex – Market Engagement Event 31 October 2022
- Department for Education Videoconferencing Offering for Large Rooms – Supplier Event 20 October 2022
- Gloucestershire Health and Social Care Framework – Virtual Event 21 September 2022
- Supported Living Framework Peterborough – Virtual Supplier Event 28 January 2022