Authorising Engineer for Lifts – Cumbria
1. Quarterly review of all maintenance work carried out by the incumbent lift contractor.
Authorising Engineer for Lifts
LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED
- Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services – 71000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
1 February 2021
15 February 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Lift condition reports to be provided by the consultant based on the following specification:
1. Quarterly review of all maintenance work carried out by the incumbent lift contractor
2. Quarterly review of all maintenance records
3. Annual audit to record and measure lift operating times
4. Annual audit required to complete a subjective evaluation of lift ride quality, including general
appearance of the lift, identifying and recording any works required under Health and Safety
5. Quarterly review to record all works completed under Health and Safety Legislation
6. Inspection of LOLER (Thorough Examination) reports of each lift to be completed every six
7. Discuss all observations and recommendations in the audit report with the incumbent lift
contractor. Then, create a plan to complete all remedial works identified, this is required
8. Annual audit to identify Lift Approved Persons (AP) training records & expiry dates
9. Annual audit to review nominated AP and comment on suitability
10. Provide Risk Assessments for the lift audit and AP training on an annual basis
11. Review of nominated Competent Person training for Vertical Transportation System (VTS) and
Contractors staff and comment on suitability. This is required annually
12. Chair quarterly lift maintenance review meetings, take minutes and actions and distribute
13. Two Emergency Release Training for up to 10 attendees per session to be provided as part of
It is essential that all aspects of this technical specification are adhered to during the contract period.
The Client reserves the right to delete from or add to this contract during the term.
- Tender Notice
- Additional text
- “The tender documents can be accessed at https://www.lifecycle.co.uk/tenders.html
Potential bidders must send an email from the above web address to be registered on the tender portal. This will issue a verification email to allow the submission of your bid.
Clarification questions should be issued as soon as possible, but in any event before 08/02/2021. The Trust cannot guarantee that it will be able to respond to a clarification question if it is received after this date.”
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer