Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD Assessments – Market Test
NHS Kirklees CCG is seeking to commission additional interim capacity experienced in carrying out multi-agency Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD assessments and child developmental needs.
Kirklees CCG Autism and ADHD Assessment Waiting List Service – Market Test
NHS Greater Huddersfield CCG
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and the Humber
Value of contract
£0 to £671,000
14 April 2021
29 April 2021
Contract start date
1 June 2021
Contract end date
31 May 2022
Other: Market Test
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NHS Kirklees CCG (KCCG) is seeking to commission additional interim capacity experienced in carrying out multi-agency Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and ADHD assessments and child developmental needs for those on the children’s waiting list held by South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. This capacity must include qualified and experienced professionals who adhere to good practice and NICE guidelines.
We are looking for capacity to commence the additional service in June 2021. This is due to the implications of delivering services within a hospital setting due to the ongoing COVID situation and ongoing increase in the demand for assessments, resulting in the increase in waiting times for this cohort. There are circa 325 children on the children’s waiting list.
Consequently, KCCG would like to support children, parents/carers and families by commissioning additional capacity commencing from 1 June 2021- 31 May 2022.
The service will:
• Be in contact with families of children with the longest wait times to offer them an ‘opt-in’ option to have their child’s assessment via another provider.
• Be provided from Kirklees and wider community venues in line with COVID-19 regulations.
• Ensure appropriate patient data is shared with the provider (in accordance with data protection) to enable a seamless transition from the Trust waiting list to the interim provider. This will be shared once the opt-in approval has been received by the child’s parent/carer.
The Provider(s) will ensure;
• Appropriate Clinical oversight is provided for the service.
• The venue meets required safety, quality, infection, prevention and control standards and is child friendly.
• Staff providing the services are suitably qualified (in accordance to NICE Guidance) and competent and that appropriate arrangements are in place for maintaining and updating relevant skills and knowledge for supervision.
• All premises and equipment used for the provision of service are at all times suitable for the delivery of those services and sufficient to meet the needs of children.
Based on the above KCCG is keen to receive expressions of interest from suitably qualified potential bidders.
- Bidding documents
- e-Procurement Portal
- Additional text
- This soft market test is intended to allow interested organisations with appropriate experience to outline their views and provide information with no commitment to themselves or KCCG. It is not part of a formal procurement process and KCCG is not committed to carrying out such a process.
The market response to this notice will be used to inform the commissioner’s view as to any future process to select the most suitable approach to meet its commissioning intentions.
If you would like to submit a response for this service, please express your interest by registering on NHSSourcing ref pqq_29586. (https://www.nhssourcing.co.uk/web/login.html). Once registered, potential providers will be able to complete and upload their submission.
KCCG has the right to withdraw this notice.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Norwich Union House
2nd Floor, Market Street