AV Software – Request for Quote
Tenders are invited from AV and ICT Software Producers for provision of the museum’s AV and ICT software.
Materials and Products, Technology and Equipment, Computer and Related Services
Location of contract
Value of contract
23 February 2018
16 March 2018
Contract start date
16 April 2018
Contract end date
25 September 2018
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Tenders are invited from AV and ICT Software Producers for provision of the museum’s AV and ICT software to be installed as part of the fit out of new museum exhibitions in accordance with the tender documents. The successful tenderer will provide AV and ICT software and associated services, to include:
• Final design and development of AV exhibits.
• Associated research for content.
• Liaison with the AV Hardware Integrator to confirm equipment specifications and encoding requirements.
• Obtaining the approval of the Exhibition Designer and Client Organisation (the Council) prior to advancing through the production stages.
• Testing exhibits on target hardware during the production / development stages.
• Encoding and installation of software.
• Programming of any sequenced lighting exhibits associated with AV or ICT Software.
• Delivery to site and installation of AV exhibits.
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.