BBC Annual Report Design and Production
The re-tender is for the provision of 1 supplier to design and produce its Annual Report and Accounts (ARA), Full Financial Statements and 6 related documents.
United Kingdom-London: Graphic design services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
Broadcasting House, Portland Place
For the attention of: Waters Kevin
W1A 1AA London
Telephone: +44 1234567890
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.bbc.co.uk/supplying/
Electronic access to information: https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: BBC
Internet address: https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 15: Publishing and printing services on a fee or contract basis
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: BBC sites across the United Kingdom — please refer to a full list of relevant sites contained in the PQQ document.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The re-tender is for the provision of 1 supplier to design and produce its Annual Report and Accounts (ARA), Full Financial Statements and 6 related documents. The main purpose of the ARA and related documents is to report publicly on the BBC’s performance during the preceding financial year. The ARA and related documents are key to demonstrating the BBC’s accountability to licence fee payers and play an important role in helping to deliver the BBC’s objective to set new standards in openness and transparency.
The Contract will have a term of two (2) years commencing on 12.12.2016 and ending on 11.12.2018. The Contract may be extended at the BBC’s discretion on up to 2 occasions by up to twelve (12) months on each occasion. If the BBC wishes to exercise this option, it will give written notice to the successful provider no later than 30 days prior to the end of the initial term. Please note that the estimated contract value of 400 000 GBP is based on the maximum term of 4 years. Procurement documentation can be accessed at: https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: The Contract may be extended at the BBC’s discretion on up to 2 occasions by up to twelve (12) months on each occasion.
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
1. You should 1st go to the BravoSolution eTendering portal at the following link: https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk2. Once in the BravoSolution portal you have 2 possible options:
a) Without having to Register you can select ‘View tender opportunities’ and click on ‘Current Opportunities’ to view a summary of this project. If you would then like to formally express an interest and view the documentation you should follow the instructions in b) below.
b) Register your company (if not already registered) by clicking on the ‘Register’ button (this is only required once). Next, you should accept the terms and conditions and click continue — Enter your correct business and user details — Note the username you chose and click Save when complete — You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure). You can now formally express an interest in this tender.
3. Express an Interest in the Tender — Login to the portal with the username/password — Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open to All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) — Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content — Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page — This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) — You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
4. Responding to the Tender — Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) — You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification — Note the deadline for completion, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT — There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk and submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button in the Actions box on the left-hand side of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk (contact details can be found at:https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk).
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Please refer to Section C4 of the PQQ Document.
The BBC will evaluate technical ability/financial standing of the bidders in accordance with Articles 57-65 of Directive 2014/24/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and Regulations 57-65 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and detailed explanations of the evaluation methodology and minimum criteria to be satisfied are set out in the Pre-qualification Questionnaire.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
Please refer to Section C4 of the PQQ document.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: The BBC will evaluate technical ability/financial standing of the bidders in accordance with Articles 57-65 of Directive 2014/24/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and Regulations 57-65 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and detailed explanations of the evaluation methodology and minimum criteria to be satisfied are set out in the Pre-qualification Questionnaire.
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Price. Weighting 40
2. Presentation. Weighting 20
3. Agency. Weighting 5
4. Quality and capability. Weighting 10
5. Contract delivery and communication. Weighting 10
6. Budget and added value. Weighting 10
7. Confidentiality. Weighting 5
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
In the case of technology requirements, the BBC may involve its technology partner (Atos IT Solutions and Services Limited) to assist in the scoping and drafting of invitations to tender and/or the evaluation of tenders. However, the final decision as to which is the most economically advantageous (by reference to the award criteria) will be made by the BBC. The awarding authority reserves the right not to award a contract and to annul the procurement process at any stage. Tenders and all supporting documents must be priced in sterling and all payments will be made in sterling. The contract shall be subject to English law. The awarding authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest, or any tender and reserves the right to accept part of a tender unless the tenderer expressly stipulates otherwise in the tender document. To prevent BBC eTendering portal email alerts from being quarantined by your organisation’s fire wall or spam filter, you are advised to instruct your IT team to accept all emails with @BravoSolution.co.uk extension (our portal provider) or from email@example.com If Section II.1.9) shows ‘Yes’, variants will be accepted provided they meet the core requirements of the project.
Electronic ordering will be used, and electronic invoicing will be accepted, and electronic payment will be used.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: