UX&D suppliers appointed to the framework agreement will be utilised to create and deliver highly creative user experience solutions in line with overall business and user experience strategies for BBC Product & Technology Group’s products and services.
Framework Agreement for the provision of Digital Design Services
The British Broadcasting Corporation
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
14 November 2022
14 December 2022
Contract start date
14 April 2023
Contract end date
13 April 2027
Restricted procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The BBC seeks to establish a framework agreement for the provision of digital design services. UX&D suppliers appointed to the framework agreement will be utilised to create and deliver highly creative user experience solutions in line with overall business and user experience strategies for BBC Product and Technology Group’s products and services.
Suppliers successfully appointed to the framework agreement:
– Will be required to work across the BBC’s digital portfolio and enabling capabilities including, but not limited to, News, Sport, Weather, Children’s & Education, Sounds & iPlayer, Content Discovery, Account, Search, Live, Participation and our design systems.
– May be required to develop first class media production and enterprise tools to be used by BBC colleagues.
– Will be required to deliver solutions that are accessible to all users.
-Will work with the BBC to develop the creativity and effectiveness of BBC design practice, and to continually improve the quality of our digital products and services.
-Will mainly work with the BBC UX&D department, but the framework agreement is available for use across the BBC.
- BBC eSourcing
- Additional text
- Please register your interest in this project by taking the following steps: 1 – Register your company on the Jaggaer eSourcing portal (this is only required once): 1.1 Go to https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk 1.2 – Click the link on the login page to register. 1.3 Accept the terms and conditions and click 'Continue'. 1.4 – Enter your correct business and user details. 1.5 – Note the username you chose and click 'Save' when complete. 1.6 – You will shortly receive an email with your temporary password. 2 – Express an interest in the tender: 2.1 – Login to the portal with the username/password. 2.2 – Click the 'PQQs/ITTs Open to all Suppliers' link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier). 2.3 – Click on the relevant PQQ/ITT to access the content. 2.4 – Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. This will move the PQQ/ITT into your 'My PQQs/My ITTs page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only. 2.5 – You can now access any attachments by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ITT Details' box. 3. Responding to the tender: 3.1 – Click 'My Response' under PQQ/ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining). 3.2 – You can now use the 'Messages' function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification. 3.3 – Note the deadline for completion, and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ITT. There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). 3.4 You must then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance, please consult the online help, or contact the Jaggaer eSourcing help desk.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Broadcasting House, Portland Place