BBC Tender for Occupational Health Services
Occupational Health services will include: Management referrals for clinical assessment and advice; Capability assessment to support decision making by the BBC Pension scheme.
Occupational Health Services
The British Broadcasting Corporation
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
3 February 2021
9 March 2021
Contract start date
1 December 2021
Contract end date
30 November 2026
Competitive procedure with negotiation (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The BBC is seeking to award a contract for the provision of Occupational Health services for colleagues based in the UK, on UK contracts, (including those on short term international assignments), and colleagues engaged and working internationally. The BBC is acting on its own behalf and on behalf of its subsidiaries including without limitation BBC Studio’s, BBC Global News Ltd & BBC Studioworks. Any reference in this document to the BBC shall be deemed to include a reference to these parties.
Occupational Health services will include;
– Management referrals for clinical assessment and advice
– Capability assessment to support decision making by the BBC Pension scheme
– Health surveillance assessment, e.g., audiometry testing, respiratory surveillance and night shift work capability assessment in line with statutory requirements
– Specialist trauma assessment and treatment provisions
– Specialist ergonomic and rehabilitation, and physiotherapy interventions
– Mental health assess
This contract is for three (3) years with one (1) two (2) year option.
- Tender Notice
- BBC eSourcing
- Additional text
- Please register your interest in this project by taking the following steps: 1 – Register your company on the BravoSolution e-Tendering portal (this is only required once): 1.1 Go to https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk 1.2 – Click the link on the login page to register. 1.3 Accept the terms and conditions and click 'Continue'. 1.4 – Enter your correct business and user details. 1.5 – Note the username you chose and click 'Save' when complete. 1.6 – You will shortly receive an email with your temporary password. 2 – Express an interest in the tender: 2.1 – Login to the portal with the username/password. 2.2 – Click the 'PQQs/ITTs Open to all Suppliers' link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier). 2.3 – Click on the relevant PQQ/ITT to access the content. 2.4 – Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. This will move the PQQ/ITT into your 'My PQQs/My ITTs page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only. 2.5 – You can now access any attachments by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ITT Details' box. 3. Responding to the tender: 3.1 – Click 'My Response' under PQQ/ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining). 3.2 – You can now use the 'Messages' function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification. 3.3 – Note the deadline for completion, and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ITT. There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). 3.4 You must then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance, please consult the online help, or contact the Bravo e-Tendering help desk.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Broadcasting House, Portland Place