Bespoke CRM System – Request for Quotation
We require a bespoke integrated CRM (SalesForce) business solution system. This should allow us to follow up on leads in a strategic way.
BESPOKE CRM (SALES FORCE) SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Awarding body Jacob and Joe Ltd T/A Jacob & Joe at Home
|EST. START DATE:||01/04/2021|
|EST. END DATE:||31/05/2021|
Project Est. Start Date – 01/04/2021
Project Est. End Date ETA – 31/05/2021
Jacob & Joe at Home provides Eye examinations and Glasses to those residing in Residential Care Homes and Nursing Homes. We are regulated by NHS England. Our service is provided through qualified Optometrists who are highly trained in providing Domiciliary Eyecare. We have extensive experience in working with those with learning difficulties and Dementia. As a provider, we pride ourselves in providing an extensive range of Eyewear products for our clients to choose from.
All our frames are hand-picked and regularly updated to be in line with the current trends in the industry. Not only do we provide excellence in eye care, we provide training for carers so that they are aware of common eye conditions and how they may affect their residents’ day to day life.
We currently employ 9 members of staff. We work across Leicestershire and Lincolnshire and currently have a portfolio of 300 Care Homes.
We are looking to grow the business nationally and provide the service to Care Homes across the country. Currently, our systems are all manual which means they are highly labour intensive, inefficient, and prone to error.
We are looking to invest in a CRM and Client management system (SalesForce) that is customised to provides a complete solution, for our business operational requirements.
It should allow for us to plan and schedule clinics and automate tasks upon completion of the Eye examination/ Dispense. The system should also allow for the scheduling of fittings based on optimisation.
We are looking for the Supply and integrations of the following: –
We require a bespoke integrated CRM (SalesForce) business solution system. This should allow us to follow up on leads in a strategic way. Any leads that result in a ‘win’ should then be scheduled for an Appointment automatically using a system that looks at where there is availability and within a certain mileage radius.
The system would need to allow for integration with NHS England. The system should allow for Eye examinations to be conducted on the system. This should then integrate with the Lab to allow for orders to be placed automatically. A built-in CRM should be integrated to allow for queries/ issues to be logged and dealt with appropriately.
The new system should automate processes, providing an efficient business operational solution. Feature and functionalities are looking for but not limited to are:
– Design and Analysis
– Process flow of how all existing business functions are automated and streamlined.
– Company setup
– Configure leads
Application Integration and setup for:
– Setup the Salesforce Connector
– Configure Users
– Map Salesforce Standard and Custom Fields
– Implement Email Authentication
– Configure Prospect Grade 1x Profile
– Assist implementation of Website tracking code
– Assist setup of Vanity Tracker Domain for Landing Pages and Hosted Links
– Notifications Journey Builder: Booked Visits Actions/Notifications
– Define Drop Off Task List
– Notifications – Journey Builder
– Venue Configuration and Customisation
– Calendar Event Configuration
– Patient Record Custom Object and Configuration
– Patient Care Plan Custom Object
(Test and Prescription)
– Products and Price Books Setup
– Stripe Payment Gateway Setup and Configuration
– Notifications – Journey Builder: Quotation Approval Actions/Notifications
– Automation to approve Quotation inside Salesforce
– Order created for each pair of glasses
– Order Receipt and Invoice
– View of Live Reporting of Event, Venue, Patients, Orders (Dashboard)
– Customer Community – basic setup and configuration
– Patient View with photograph
– Quotation View
– Stripe Payment setup
– Care home View of Patients
– Carehome Authorisation of Orders
– Process and Approve Orders
– Setup and Configure Barcode Generation Application
– Barcode Generation for each Order
– Automate Orders and Email and send to Laboratory
– Install, setup and configure the Barcode Reading Application
– Scan Glasses order in on delivery from Laboratory using barcode
– Update Glasses delivery Status to the order Automatically
Stock Check-in Process
– Delivery Batch based on a Location
– View the Order Status of a Delivery Batch – In Progress, In Stock etc.
– Determine Delivery Batch Status based on number of items in Stock versus Outstanding
– Move Order from an older delivery batch to a new one
– Book delivery using Field Service Lightning
– Creation of Eyetest and Order Dispense (Testing and Validation)
– Creation New Fields – Number of Fields Created (45)
– Chatter action to create a standard Work Order and to create an emergency Work Order
– Automatic Status Transitions
– Service Objectives
– Scheduling Policies
– Dispatch Console Configuration
– Work Order Work Types
– Appointment Booking
– Stock decrements upon work order completion
– Designing page layouts for 1 custom object
– Automate business processes through up to
– Workflow rules and 3 associated actions
– Addition of 1 custom object with relationships
– Addition of up to 2 record types
Reports and Dashboards
– Board Level Dashboard (3x Reports)
– Manager Level Dashboard (3x Reports)
– Individual Contributor Dashboard (3x Reports)
– Watch List Dashboard
– Marketing Manager Dashboard
– Field Service Dashboard (4 x Reports)
– Accounts/Contacts Import
– System Testing
– User Acceptance Testing
– Salesforce Administrator training
– Salesforce End User training
– Salesforce Train-the-Trainer training
– Marketing Cloud Training
– Remote access would be required for all those working in the field
– The system should allow for Clients to access a Portal for their residents’ information
– The system should allow for automated Marketing to Care Homes.
– Automated scheduling should be done for Fitters based on jobs that are checked in.
– Data Migration/entry of existing data.
– Vendor must be able to implement and train onsite.
– Vendor must be able to have up to 24/7 support hours.
– Vendor must be able to integrate with NHS England and the Lab
– Vendor should be able to provide a Portal
Your tender will go through an evaluation and selection process:
Evaluation and Scoring
All proposals will be evaluated based on the criteria as detailed in this document by our management team. As part of the selection process, we will score suppliers based on our evaluation criteria stated below.
Each supplier will be awarded points based on their proposals meeting to our requirements.
We will use the weight scoring method to assess each proposal and the highest scoring proposal will ultimately enable us to make a decision on a suitable supplier.
Proposed solutions will be evaluated on the following criteria –
No. – Criteria – (Maximum Points / scoring) – (Weighting Factor)
1. Quotation must include supplier’s name and full business address (on a letterhead document) – (Pass/Fail) – (N/A)
2. Quotation must be dated & stipulated validation period (ideally for three months) – (Pass/Fail) – (N/A)
3. Quotation must stipulate payment terms – (Pass/Fail) – (N/A)
4. Online ordering integration to NHS and Lab – (5) – (35%)
5. Eye testing integration to allow streamlining workloads & processes- (5) – (25%)
6. Functionality, ease of use, user friendliness, how it looks – (5) – (5%)
7. Overall project cost – (5) – (10%)
8. Implementation plan & timeframe, support, training, and consultancy services- (5) – (15%)
9. Post go-live ongoing annual subscriptions / license / support & sundry associated costs- (5) – (10%)
Scoring evaluation methodology being:
Points – Quality of response
5 – (Excellent) – Exceptional demonstration by the Supplier, assurance met that relevant requirement is met &/or relevant area meets our expectations
4 – (Good) – Good demonstration by the Supplier, assurance met that relevant requirement is met &/or relevant area meets our expectations
3 – (Average) – Supplier has provided satisfactory suitability in relevant areas of project/requirements
2 – (Poor) – Supplier has provided proposals/demonstrations or relevant other information but we have been left with reservations on suitability
1 – (Unsuitable) – Supplier has been unable to assert confidence in relevant area or requirement
Proposals will be evaluated based on the criteria as detailed in this document. As part of the
selection process, we will score suppliers based on our evaluation criteria stated above. Each
supplier will be awarded points based on their proposals meeting each of our project criteria.
We will use the weight scoring method to assess each proposal and the highest scoring proposal
will ultimately enable us to make a decision on a suitable supplier to implement our CRM project.
All proposals will need to demonstrate that the supplier has understood our requirements and
further discussion may follow prior to making our final decision.
On our final decision, we will be in contact with the successful supplier.
Format of Response
Suppliers are required to provide a written proposal detailing the software features as per the Requirements section. The proposal should identify all costs related to bespoke development, implementation, training, and support, and include details of any ongoing costs including support.
The proposal should include approximate delivery time, technical support availability during and after the project completion, whether third-party vendors are to be used.
All written fully costed proposals submitted should consist of:
• Supplied in a PDF format as a document.
• Must be on a Company letterheaded paper with full company address, including
• vat. reg number.
• Must be addressed to Jacob & Jo at Home with our full business address.
• Dated when issued
• Proposals must be valid for a minimum of 60 days.
• Prices must be clearly indicated inc./exc. vat
Written fully costed proposals should be submitted in PDF format emailed to email@example.com by 19/02/2021.
Decision and Timescale
Closing dates for proposal submission – 19/02/2021
Final decision to be made no later than 26/02/2021
Project Start – W/C 01/04/2021
Expected Go-Live date by – 31/05/2021
All requests for the specification must be made by 19 February 2021, all proposals must be recited by FRIDAY 19 February 2021.
Following the evaluation criteria and selection exercise, it is anticipated a final decision will be made by 26 February 2021.
Contract Type One-off
Document Available Until
Friday 19 February 2021
Submission Return By
Friday 19 February 2021
Questions & Further information
For further information, please contact –
Name: Asma Dassu
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Category||Information Communication Technology,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
19 February 2021
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
19 February 2021
Jacob and Joe Ltd T/A Jacob & Joe at Home
This contract is being managed by Jacob and Joe Ltd T/A Jacob & Joe at Home . To request documentation contact firstname.lastname@example.org