Body Worn Video Devices – Mini Competition
In total, 935 sets of equipment are required for Body Worn Video Devices including associated accessories and equipment.
Framework Mini Competition From Lot 3 of the MINT Commercial Services Framework:- Integrated BWV Devices and DEAMS Solution
Civil Nuclear Police Authority (CNPA) / Civil Nuclear Constabulary (CNC)
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment – 32000000
- Video-surveillance system – 32323500
- Police equipment – 35200000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£2,000,000 to £3,000,000
11 May 2021
10 June 2021
Contract start date
11 June 2021
Contract end date
12 June 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Body Worn Video for the Civil Nuclear Constabulary
This is for the Integrated BWV Devices and DEAMS Solution (Digital Evidence and Asset Management Software) – Lot 3
The Civil Nuclear Police Authority (CNPA) is the statutory body responsible for maintaining the CNC. The CNPA is therefore responsible for entering into contracts with other parties for the provision of all Goods/Services/Works to the CNC.
The CNC works in partnership with nuclear operators and Home Office Forces. Operational units are located at sites throughout the United Kingdom and the CNC headquarters is based at Culham in Oxfordshire.
The CNC Requirements
• In total, 935 sets of equipment are required for Body Worn Video (BWV) Devices including associated accessories and equipment, (kiosk, docking stations, batteries, harness, helmet mounts, chargers, cables etc.) Possibly with the provision for warranty and extended warranty cover.
• 540 of these devices will be held for special mission deployment by the CNC.
• For the devices, subject to cost, for servicing, battery changes, spares and various training needs.
• The provision of the necessary Digital Evidence and Asset Management Software solution. The Software solution should include delivery via a cloud, on premise or a combination of both (cloud and on premise) options. (this may also include a separate service onto a special non-networked, standalone computer to preserve certain footage and information, as the CNC deem necessary)
• The software solution may also be required to include an ongoing support for management and maintenance options.
• Software provided should be compatible with any BWV device as per HO guidelines / requirements and any support provided must meet the minimum Service Levels stated within the Service & Additional Requirements making up a high-level Specification.
• Initial training for officers and back office staff in its deployment, use and ongoing maintenance and support requirements
- Call off from the MINT Commercial Service Framework – ONLY
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Building F6, First Floor ,Culham Science Centre .A