Boiler and Gas Appliance Servicing Contract – Yorkshire and the Humber
The servicing contractor will carry out the contract in accordance with the latest regulations.
Boiler and Gas Appliance Servicing Contract 2021-2023
Minerva Leaning Trust
- Repair and maintenance services of central heating – 50720000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and the Humber
Value of contract
15 March 2021
30 April 2021
Contract start date
1 August 2021
Contract end date
1 August 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Minerva Learning Trust are looking to appoint a boiler and gas appliance servicing contractor on a 3 year contract across its estates.
The servicing contractor will carry out the contract in accordance with the latest regulations and in conformance with the trust’s expectations of contractors on its sites.
The specification details, Invitation to Tender (ITT) document are attached to this advert.
There is also a link to our Supplier Qualification questionnaires (PQQ) which form part of our evaluation process.
The ITT and PQQ MUST be submitted.
The timetable is within the ITT.
Any queries or to arrange site visits please follow the instructions on the ITT.
- 2. Spec MLT-020-Boilers-Gas Servicing Contract.docx
- Technical specifications
- Specification and Scope
- 3. ITT MLT-020-Boiler-Gas Servicing Contract.docx
- Bidding documents
- Invitation to Tender for completion and submission
- Eligibility criteria
- Pre-Qualification Questionnaire
- Additional text
- Please ensure that you complete the PQQ and the ITT. The ITT will not be considered without the PQQ been completed.
Credit checks are carried out as part of the evaluation.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
7 Shay House Lane Stocksbridge