Brand Strategy and Creative Consultancy Services Tender for Royal Mail
1. To provide consultancy services on the most appropriate brand strategy and brand architecture based on Royal Mail Group’s business goals. 2. Develop Royal Mail Group’s existing brands and, as appropriate, develop and align the creation of new brands. 3. Determine the Brand Essence aligned to the brand architecture and business goals.
UK-London: business and management consultancy and related services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Royal Mail Group Ltd
35-50 Rathbone Place, 1st Floor
For the attention of: Mohini Patel
W1T 1HQ London
Telephone: +44 7841565122
General address of the contracting entity: www.royalmailgroup.com
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.royalmailgroup.com/portal/rmg/jump1?
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 11: Management consulting services  and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: UK.
NUTS code UK
Number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 2
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 1 300 000,00 and 1 800 000,00 GBP
1. To provide consultancy services on the most appropriate brand strategy and brand architecture based on Royal Mail Group’s business goals.
2. Develop Royal Mail Group’s existing brands and, as appropriate, develop and align the creation of new brands.
3. Determine the Brand Essence aligned to the brand architecture and business goals.
4. Develop internal and external communication platform positioning and messaging in line with business goals.
5. Provide consultancy on the most appropriate Product architecture aligned to the Brand architecture.
6. Create or revise a visual identity route and appropriate guidelines in line with brand strategy.
The initial framework period will be 24 months. RMG reserves the right to extend the contract up to 48 months in total. RMG cannot guarantee any level of work or spend throughout the life of this Framework.
79400000, 79415200, 79413000, 79415000, 79411100
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 1 300 000,00 and 1 800 000,00 GBP
Description of these options: 2 years plus an option to extend for a further two years reviewed on an annual basis at the discretion of Royal Mail Group. The framework duration stated in 11.1.4 and below is based upon the maximum 4 year duration.
Number of possible renewals: 2
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1) Able to attend monthly meetings in London, UK;
2) Meet the annual turnover threshold test of 4 000 000 GBP in the last audited accounts or for the last financial year.
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Additional information about electronic auction: An electronic auction (e-auction) may be used to award all or part of the requirements. The use of e-auctions may also be an option as part of any mini competition process.
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Please read all of the following information carefully.
Important: Before expressing interest in this procurement, please read Section III.2 and check that you meet the minimum conditions for participation. In particular please check your compliance with sections III.2.2 (Economic and financial capacity). Please DO NOT express interest if you can not meet the minimum conditions for participation.
1. Expression of Interest (EOI):- please ensure that you submit an expression of interest promptly so that your details can be populated in the Royal Mail Group Electronic Sourcing system (E-Sourcing). This is a necessary first step in order for you to be able to respond to the PQQ.
2. To formally submit an EOI you must firstly download the Applicant Details Spreadsheet (Excel file) located on the Royal Mail Group Website at: http://www.royalmailgroup.com/our-suppliers/contract-opportunities
3. The Applicant Details Spreadsheet should be completed with the details of your organisation. The spreadsheet format should not be amended in any way. Mandatory information required to be added to the spreadsheet is: Organisation name; Contact Telephone Number for your organisation; First name of the person who will complete the PQQ; Surname of the person who will complete the PQQ; Contact number for the person who will complete the PQQ; Email address of the person who will be completing the PQQ. Please also complete as much of the non-mandatory information as possible.
4. Following completion of your Applicant Details Spreadsheet, please email the spreadsheet to Mohini Patel at email@example.com
5. You will then be sent information on how to access the PQQ. The PQQ will be managed using the RMG Electronic Sourcing System (ESourcing).
6. The Pre Qualification Questionnaire is accessed via ESourcing. You will need to receive 2 emails in order to participate. Once you have submitted your completed Applicant Details Spreadsheet you will be provided with your FIRST email (within 48 hours Monday – Friday) which is a log-on to ESourcing, these log-on details shall arrive via RMG@frictionless.com and headed Royal Mail Group RFX. (Please do not email this site unless instructed to do so). On receipt of your log-on information you will then be sent a second email (within 24 hours Monday to Friday) from RMG@frictionless.com or RMG, Inviting you to participate in the PQQ. It is at this point that you will be able to fully access the PQQ and start to complete it.
7. The PQQ will close as noted in IV.3.4. Please note: Your log-on will not be activated until you are formally invited to participate, so please do not try to log-on before you are invited to do so, since your access will be denied.
8. Client Software Requirements for ESourcing:
Your Windows operating system must support the following client software:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP2, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 – NOTE: Charts are supported in Adobe Flash format and JPEG. Dashboards are supported only in Flash format. Charts and dashboards in Flash format are supported only on 32-bit Java environment and 32-bit browsers, and are disabled on 64-bit browsers. If you run SAP Sourcing on 64-bit Java environment, you must set the chart format to JPEG. Note: MAC Users – The latest version of Internet Explorer for MAC is 5.2.3, therefore MAC does not support SAP E-Sourcing Version 7.0.
We may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted in the PQQ and may also undertake its own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided. Section III.2 – Requests to participate must be made by supplying all of the information which is set out in III.2 above. This information must be supplied by the date and time specified in IV.3.4 above. The Contracting Authority may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted under III.2 above and may also undertake our own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided. All communications must be made through Mohini Patel using the details provided in I.1 above. Royal Mail Group will use its eSourcing Tool to conduct the procurement process and instructions will be provided to all Applicants. Tenders and all supporting documentation for the contract must be priced in sterling (unless otherwise specified in the contract documents) and written in English. Any agreement entered into will be considered a contract made in England according to English law and bidders will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
see VI.4.2 below
see VI.4.2 above
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:29.10.2012