Branding and Website Design Contract
- Sefton Council is looking to commission a branding consultant with proven, extensive and relevant experience to work in close partnership with the in house team to deliver the brand and digital offer for The Atkinson, a multi-art form venue, due to open April 2013.
- Sefton Council
- The Atkinson – A New Contemporary Multi-art form venue for the North West: Creating the Brand and Digital Offer
- Sefton Council is looking to commission a branding consultant with proven, extensive and relevant experience to work in close partnership with the in house team to deliver the brand and digital offer for The Atkinson, a multi-art form venue, due to open April 2013. The successful company will deliver:
· A brand framework for all communications, that brings the multi functional arts venue to life through a forward thinking, inspirational and achievable brand strategy. The strategy should articulate the artistic vision and core values and should be relevant, meaningful and connect with our audiences. Deliverables include a clear brand brief, style guidelines and templates, all designed to ensure the long-term, consistent implementation and management of the brand.
· The design and build of The Atkinson’s multi functional website covering all requirements for income generation and information services to deliver the diverse service and programme and requirements, including the use of the online ticketing system, CRM and data collection with customer focused accessibility and brand.
The design and implementation of the digital signage systems inside and outside The Atkinson building that promoting the activities and signposting people to the organisation.
- Mrs Lynda Mitchell
- Email Address:
- 0151 934 4070
- 0151 934 4579
- The Town Hall
- 31/05/2012 11:00
- 25/07/2012 17:00
- 7 (months)
- 0 (months)